Status: Permanent Hiatus. I Have Absolutely No Desire To Finish This Story And My Inspiration Has Completely Run Out. Sorry To All Of My Subscribers And The People Who Recommended This Story =)

Red

Originally Unoriginal

A mother asks her daughter to bring treats to her grandmother living in the woods. Mom tells her daughter not to talk to strangers, but Little Red disobeys and speaks to a charming stranger, a wolf. The wolf persuades her to dally in her journey, while he rushes to her grandmother's house. There he swallows grandmother whole before posing as her in an effort to trick Little Red Riding Hood. When she starts to catch on to the ruse, he swallows her whole as well. Along comes a huntsman, looking to shoot wolves. Finding the wolf asleep in Grandmother's bed, he suspects the wolf may indeed have eaten Grandma and cuts open the wolf's stomach to find out. There he finds both Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood and rescues them before killing the wolf.

Above is the original story, but It’s not mine. My story, however, does include wolves, my grandmother, and my mother sending me away. There is someone who tries to rescue me from the wolves, but he is most defiantly not a huntsman. That’s getting way too far ahead into the story. Let’s start over.

Hello, my name is Roxanne Eileen Davis or Red for short.

I have always been called Red and I think it suits me. It’s my initials, my favorite color. Red had always been a favorite color of my grandmothers. I sighed once I started to think about her again.

I recently found out that my grandmother is dying from cancer and my mom was sending me to La Push to take care of her.

The airplane ride from Memphis to Port Angeles, would take about three or four hours and the ride was almost over. When it finished I would then go and meet a boy that would be driving me to my grandma’s house. She said that there was no way to miss him. He was apparently about 6 feet tall was extremely muscular and tan.

I was going to be staying out here for the remainder of my grandmother’s life which the doctors say should end part way through my senior year. Once her life has run its course I was to be sent to live with the Black family.

I pulled my headphones out of my ear just in time to hear “Flight 214 is read to land, please buckle your seat belts and brace for the landing,” The pilot said over the intercom.

I placed my ipod down and waited for the landing. When it finally came, I got my carry on and walked off. I was actually happy that I checked the weather. The rain was pouring down in sheets and it was extremely cold. I was wearing a black sweater, red jeans, red and black heels, and red accessories, along with my red and black umbrella. I looked around for a bit before spotting a sign that said in cursive the name RED. I walked over to it and spotted a guy (in a shirt, and jeans) who was looking pretty damn mad.

I walked over to him and noticed that he already had the three suitcases that I brought along with me.

As I got closer, I realized that my grandmother’s description was spot on. He was extremely tall; he had an olive skin tome with a faint hint of a tan, signaling that he spent a lot of time out doors. His shirt wasn’t very tight, but you could still see the outline of his muscles through the shirt.

All in all, he was extremely hot.

I put my right hand out towards him and said, “Hello, I’m Red, the girl my grandmother told you about. I really appreciate you getting my bags for me.”

He looked down at me for a couple of seconds and the I noticed that his eyes flashed grey for a second before turning back brown. He looked at me like I was the only girl in the world, and as if he would protect me from absolutely anything.

I blinked and looked back up at him, and his loving look had been replaced with a cold glare. He gave an almost inaudible a grunt, almost as if he was signaling me to follow him.

I wanted to tell him that he had never told me his name or even said hi, but when I looked at him, I thought otherwise.

He was extremely intimidating, yet he was extremely sexy at the same time. It seemed as if his eyes lead to his soul, and that his soul held so many secrets.

I didn’t know his name or his age, hell I didn’t even know if he spoke english, but I wanted to know. I wanted to know absolutely everything about him.

He seemed dangerous and it just attracted me to him even more so.

After staring at him for what seemed like hours, we had finally come to a stop.

I looked up and I saw my grandma’s house. It looked the same as always, brick red and cottage styled.

I got out of the car and noticed that my bags, along with my carry on, had already been placed on the porch.

I turned around when I heard the car door slam and stepped back when he revved the engine. Before I could even think about thanking him for dropping me off he sped away down a dirt road towards the street.

I turned around a just looked at the house before walking to the door and ringing the doorbell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Revising my story

comments= updates
subscribers= updates

My outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/red/set?id=61584749