Status: Permanent Hiatus. I Have Absolutely No Desire To Finish This Story And My Inspiration Has Completely Run Out. Sorry To All Of My Subscribers And The People Who Recommended This Story =)

Red

Revelations and Blondes

It had been so many hours since I had seen any type of human life, I was nowhere close to the beach, and it had gotten dark so long ago.

Just as before, the walk in the woods had given me insight on what I should do regarding my interesting situation with Paul.

*3 hours ago*

I had just entered into the woods when I decided to sit down on a completely random tree stump.

As per usual, my thoughts slowly began to drift to Paul. He had tried to talk to me and I completely shut him down.

Maybe the reason I shut him down was because I wasn’t used to having someone be so interested in me. In my family, I was the one who took care of everyone.

I cooked, I cleaned, and I washed laundry. My family could afford to hire to have all of these things done but they figured that since they had me around, I would be their own personal servant.

Whenever something bad happened, it was my fault. Whenever something went wrong, it was my fault. I was the fall guy of my family.

Whenever my mom had a bad day, she would take her anger and frustrations out on me and I took it.

I was an obedient little girl and I was so afraid of ruining someone else’s life that I pushed them away.

But I wasn’t in Detroit anymore, and my parents weren’t around to push me anymore. I wasn’t any one’s fall guy here.

Here I was Red, and here I could be whoever I wanted and I didn’t have to push people away. I could let them in. I could recreate myself.

I pushed myself off the tree stump and began walking again.

5 minutes later, I realized how difficult it would be to reinvent myself if I could never find my way out of the woods.


*Normal time*

“Why God”! I yelled

“Why did she leave me alone at the school, Why did I think going into the forest was a good idea, Why is Paul so damn hard to figure out, Why!? Why!? Why!?”

“Why what”? I heard from behind me.

Immediately I ran to the voice and hugged the unsuspecting person.

I backed away and looked at the blonde haired individual with topaz eyes and beautiful features

“I have no idea who you are or what the hell you’re doing in the woods but I am so damn happy to see you” I said and then ran to the person to hug them once more.

I backed away from the person and then reverted to my original self and murmured an apology for hugging them.

“It’s not a problem” the person said stiffly “I saw you wandering and figured that I would help you, if you don’t mind of course.”

“I would love it if you would help me.” I said graciously as we began walking in the direction I assumed they came in.

All of a sudden, the ground was hurdling toward my face and I was in immense pain.

I looked up from the ground and saw the gorgeous blondes face before passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I know the story was short.

I have decided to post a chapter every ten days. This will provide me with the ability to actually think about what to write next and not develop writers block. If I miss that deadline I apologize in advance.

I need more comments people. Its hard to be inspired to write for people that I can't tell if they exist or not.

Don't be a silent reader.

I would like feedback please.

Thank you to ShannonMarie for the recommendation

Comment, Subscribe, Recommend♥

p.s I changed Red's pic from Ariana Grande to Rachel Leigh Cook