Status: please comment and tell me your thoughts

The Sweet Deadly Secret

One.

*On the beach, laying down next to the most beautiful girl in the entire world. Long wavy black hair, big dark green eyes, tan skin, skinny as hell with great curves, and the love of my life. I roll over onto my side and wrap my arms around her waist. She smiles at me, her straight teeth white as ever. This moment is probably the best moment of my life. Right here, right now, with her...*

My eyes open as the dream fades away into a memory. I've been having this dream for about a year now. Its always the same exact one. The girl in the dream... I don't know how but.... but I'm falling in love with her. I don't even know if she exists for crying out loud!

In your town I'm probably your average skater, but here... I'm the town freak. Everyone in this hellhole are preppy stuck up whores and bastards. Well except for my only friend, Justin Mentha, though he is half prep. He dresses like all the guys but loves to skate. Justin and I have been best buds since we were 2 years old.

The only reason I'm the freak here is because my hair is black and my eyes are brown. I dress in dark gothic clothes and have cartilage pierced on my left ear. Everyone in this entire town knows me and hates me... well except for my family, Justin, and Justin's family.

"Derek! Are you up yet?! You better be 'cuz if your not I'm gonna come in there and kick your ass!" I heard my mom yell down the hall. "C'mon! You are not going to be late to school!"

"I'm up and coming! Hold your god damn horses, mom!" I yelled back. I got outta bed and tripped over my skateboard. "Dammit!" I muttered getting up off the floor. I walked down the hall to see my 10 year old little sister, Ali, laying on the ground in front of the T.V. watching Dora.

"Wow, you still watch that? I thought you grew out of the 2 year old stage and into the 4 year old one." I said with a smirk on my face. She gave me a death glare.

"Really, Derek? Do you really have to start now?" Mom asked, also glaring at me. She had been really stressed since the divorce. She doesn't like to talk about it much. I hear her cry at night sometimes.

The doorbell rang. Ali jumped off the floor to go get it. "Derek! Justin is here for you!" she yelled to me. I ran to my room, grabbed my board, and ran out the door jumping on to it.

"Hey man, wuzzup?" I said as I was jumping onto my board.

"Ohhh, same 'ol same 'ol. How 'bout you?" he said hopping onto his own board.

" Ugh, got another call from my dad begging me to leave my mom and come live with him." I sighed

"That's bullshit man! He needs to fucking wake up and realize that you have made your choice!"

"I know... I know." I sighed again. Then i did a 360 on my board. It was perfect!

"Damn dude! You nailed that one!" Justin said in awe. I just smirked. 'Yo dude! Did you hear there is a new chick in our grade?!" he asked.

"Uhhh no. I don't hear anything unless you tell me, remember?" I said punching his arm. He laughed.

"Well, she is starting today. Hey! Maybe she'll be a freak like you! Then you two will date and get married and have little freak children!"

"Thanks man, you make me feel so good about myself." I said giving him a death glare.

" Hey, what are friends for?" he said laughing and just kept skating.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!
What do you think? Good? Bad? Let me know.
Thanks(:
Taylor Elizabeth(: