Status: please comment and tell me your thoughts

The Sweet Deadly Secret

Five.

Kersti was already in class, writing in her old tattered notebook, when I got there. I walked in and took m.y seat behind her. She turned around and gave me a bright, gorgeous, heart-stopping smile.

"Sooo... We still on for after school?" She asked, hopeful.

"Hells yeah, girl. I'm gonna make you the best skater ever!" I said with a laugh. She laughed with me then turned back to her notebook. "Whatcha writing?" I asked.

"Oh.. It's my journal thing. I never really see me dad so I write down my whole day and give it to him. I know it's stupid but it's our only way to communicate." She said, cheeks flushing.

"That's not stupid. That's a really good idea. Does he do the same with you?" She shook her head.

"He'll just say something like 'That's cool' or 'Glad you had fun' and leave it at that." She said. The bell rang befor I had a chance to say anything else. I felt bad for her. Never being able to see her dad. I could tell she loved him a lot.

I could have cared less on what Mrs. Cocktail was lecturing about. What I wanted to know was what was in that journal. Had Kersti said anything about me to her dad? I gotta find out. When class ended Kersti said she would see me and Justin at lunch. There was something on her desk as she left.

"Hey! You left-" I stopped in mid-sentence. It was Kersti's journal. Did she purposely leave it? Nahh. Okay one quick look at yesterdays entry...

March 3, 2010

Dad,
Well my first day was pretty amazing. I met this guy named Derek Vaughn. He is teaching me to skateborad. He is so sweet and amazing. Dad... he looks like the boy from my dreams. You know.. the one's like the one' s you and mom had about each other. So you guys knew you were the one. Thing is... he is a mortal, well I think. He doesn't show any signs of being like us. Do you think that is possible? A mortal and one of us? Please help.
Love, Kersti


What the hell?! So she did have dreams about me. But wait... Mortal? One of us? What is all this?! She did call me sweet and amazing though. That's a plus. But what was the rest of this?! I'd better read the entry she started.

March 4, 2010

Dad,
Thanks for the advice. I really want to tell Derek about us. Should I? I'm positive he can keep a secret. Oh! I never did ask yesterday. How is the experiment coming along? Please write me back.
Love, Kersti


So much for telling her dad about her day. Experiment? Ugh. This entry was more confusing than the last. What could this beautiful, perfect girl be hiding? I have to talk to Justin!
♠ ♠ ♠
What a snoop!
How do you think Kersti is gonna react? How would you react? What would you do if you read someone's diary and it said some crazy shit like that?
More to commme(:
Most of my story's should be updated soon so I would love it if you read them too!
Comments=hugs<3
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: