Status: chapters being put up after being edited for story

The Frost's Kiss Was the One That Brought Us Down

The Frost's Kiss is the stinging, blunt, and everlasting kiss we all know, but barely recognize.
This was what brought us down that night, and it continued into a war of flames and stars, of monsters and angels, of you and I. Ever since that night I have been chasing after you, and whether I am chasing to save you or kill the monster you have become is the second thing I am chasing after.
This is the chase of the bloodshed snow, and this is a story we both barely know.

This story is derived from a lyrical story that has the words moved around for it to be more of a story and less of a song (due to the fact that everything is crazy moved around for how it would be performed). Each chapter has its respectable song.
  1. Prelude
    An introduction and an explaination
  2. The Frost's Kiss Was the One That Brought Us Down
    The night where everything started, or in this case, ended.
  3. The First glance
    The morning sun shows how tired I am, but it shows more than that. It brings me a new enemy.
  4. To End a Lover's Life
    You are no longer her, but you are merely her killer and her grave.
  5. A Sight in the Settling Smoke
    In the fight, the conflict, the war, I approach her to attack, but as the smoke settles, what sight is shown to me?
  6. An Endless Command
    How does the sky look, my dear?