Status: chapters being put up after being edited for story

The Frost's Kiss Was the One That Brought Us Down

Prelude

The Frost's Kiss, the desire to be loved and the pursuit to feel loved.
This is the kiss we all know.

From this, we all chase through life in search of the light, of beacons to illuminate ourselves.
However... many find their lights from the flames. These flames do not provide light forever. They require something to consume so it may continue to burn on, and it continuously burns and consumes, and those that fuel it can't help themselves from continuing on to feed it.

The cold is something that strays people away. It sends them running back to the warmth and fires. When on a clear night, all the stars are there to brighten these dark plains. Clouds can't stay forever, and even when they appear to do so, the stars and moons are still there for you to see.
All that needs to be done is for you to see past the clouds.
Not an easy task, now isn't it?

It wasn't for me. It took so very long for me to let the fires and fall into the winter, but that's a different story. This is the story of trying to save another from this world's great infernos.
♠ ♠ ♠
well... after sooooooo long, i finally have a majority of this story planned out and prepared to actually present as a story.