Status: chapters being put up after being edited for story

The Frost's Kiss Was the One That Brought Us Down

To End a Lover's Life

Run! Further than you are now, because I am going to hunt you down. You're not safe and sound. I Gave you life, and I'll be your denouement.
Well, guess what, it's long due for a withdrawl.

A good long time ago, two lovers took a walk through the woods. They wandered off, without a trail, and kept going further than they should have. They stumbled upon a meadow where they found a flower.
That was you, and that was me. That little flower was the thing that made you leave, and I was left with what had made you go.

Oh... if I could have know...

These kind of pretty, little tombstones shouldn't be plucked, but I guess it's too late and we're all out of luck. The girl I love never left those woods. She died in that place. You're no longer her, but you only share the same wonderful face. You left with creatures and became their slave. You're just a monster; you're just my lover's grave.

You wont go far, for this has to end in any way it can, but just as long as it's by my hands.

Promise me this flower wont wilt; promise me you;ll keep it close to your heart.
Promise me you wont die until it's my knife tearing you apart.
Promise me you won't die and rest in a bed of dirt.
If you promise me you won't go far, I'll promise you that it won't hurt.
Promise me we'll meet right here at the sight of the fallen petals, the shattered hearts without the hope of the smoke to settle, the broken lives held by hands so soft, and the pool of blood brought by words as sharp as metal.

But even if I kill you, There is something you need to know. It's clear as ice; it's as white as snow, and it's the only thing you should have known.

You can follow monster, but they'll only lead you to hell.
You can turn your head away, but you'll always hear the bells.
Go ahead and ask what's so special about life, but they'll never tell.
It's your soul they want you to sell...

Until that very moment, life felt like a movie, one sappy scene after another with casualties to sooth me. And you were one of those victims when you departed, when you left my life and embraced walking tragedies. You're dead, but you're still here. Let me teach you how to really depart for eternity!

Just try to destroy me! I wanted you to come and find me, but you're just not coming. Now I guess I have to go. If your love is to hurt and your purpose to kill, I'll have no choice but to end you and take all the thrill. I just have a world to search, and it won't be long. Count on my meeting with you soon. I promise I won't be wrong. Go and Run, cause I'll hunt you down. I'll take that frown and turn it upside down. Where ever you go, hide knowing I will find you!

Next time you aim to kill me with a bullet you wish to share, please know that you don't only stand behind the trigger, but also right in my cross hairs. That doesn't explain where I am... I know you want me dead on the floor. IF you adore a body then you'll simply love my corpse, but they don't hide the scars. It leaves them exposed like a night shows the stars and trapped souls can be found behind their bars. I won't let the wounds break and fall apart. I'll always follow your black dove. It will bring war and show how I've been cut by your love.

You never chose your death, but you chose to die. I will control your death with my thorns that tore, and bored, and released spores to fly into the sky to change us forever and bring us an infection. Just because you left does not mean you found an end, and when you find that you have failed so will your endless command. I'm going to end this night with a statement of fright with a shadow of white as long as the blood trail from our plight.

I've said this hundreds of thousands of times, but as my dying wish you will hear this even if you don't have ears.

I will kill you right here with these hands, my dear!
♠ ♠ ♠
so... i'm disapointed in the story format of this cause the last speals were suppose to be overlapping and then all three different parts hold a different word before one of them goes to scream the last line. it's quite lovely because it's been "said hundreds of thousands of times" but is continued to be said, whether or not you can always catch it...

(...you will hear this whether or not you have ears. I...)
(...It will bring war and show how i've been cut by your love)
(...where ever you go, hide knowing i will find you)