Status: chapters being put up after being edited for story

The Frost's Kiss Was the One That Brought Us Down

A Sight in the Settling Smoke

After the course of the day I can see clearly in the light of the rising moon.
As the sun sets far over the horizon, through the settling smoke I see her silhouette and take my aim, then the smoke clears a little to see a tear rolling down the face of my dear.
With those sorry eyes that were the same as yesterday. The moonlight exposes a tear rolling down the face of my dear. My only fear is that she's hurt, but i know she is something, and believe me, I've learned. She catches a glimpse of me and fires blindly into the sky.
was she dazed from the moon's light or trying to take out a lie.

The smoke is clearing like the silence we mistook.
I make out a face, a faint expression of the figure standing before me.
Something's not right, so motionless. A better look is what i must see,
so, darling, expose something to me!
Is that a tear or a sin, a frown or a grin, because I will never know until I see through this smoke. Is this a war or a cry, a "stay with me" or a bitter goodbye, because that is surely what we mistook.
If it was all a mistake, everything I know, then I need a better look

So tell me what's wrong, at least give a glimpse at your face. If you wanted to run, you should have never stopped, but if you want me dead just turn around and fire at will! But these words don't sink in, they go unnoticed. You spent this day screaming at me to die waving around your fist, but now you stand, motionless, before your great and glamorous kill.

All the nights you watched from the window sill.
All the days you spent trying to feel real.
That is not who you are.
They always covered the scars, like the smoke that's clearing with the silence we mistook.

The moonlight revives things that have died, just thousands of memories burned in its glow.
What is happening? This blaring war is now a quiet scene, and a helpless girl replaced my foe.
Expose something to me!
Is this the end or does it go on, did you lose or have you won, is this sick game continuing on?
Is this a blessing or a curse, have I made things better or made them worse, because I am not gone. I'm chasing close. I've followed you from the start, and don't ya think I've played my part? I fought, hell, we both fought and lost. If you look at the blood that was shed and the memories you left red, you would know this is as far as you go!

You turned towards me and draw a blade,
and in a step your weakness fades.
A frozen tear within your eye.
You do not speak, but you have cried.
I said a word, simply asked why.
Without hesitation the moon died.
I could not see. Everything was dark.
In that frozen dusk I felt the mark
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooo long to bother with converting this song to appropriate puncuations, derp
bleh derp rawr bark