Status: chapters being put up after being edited for story

The Frost's Kiss Was the One That Brought Us Down

An Endless Command

Bright, exploding lights appear in a sky that is becoming near to our grasp, and once we hold onto the stars, we will have control of who we are to brighten the darkest of nights or to burn a hold with a blaze of light.

When you look into the night's sky, do you see a thousand lights than can illuminate the scene or do you feel the distant fires that engulf your dreams? Do you take the stars from the heavens and shoot them down to blast the flames of the bullet you had found? 'Cause I think that you do. Do you rain down stars at the rate you rain down tears? You're bringing fires that you can't make disappear, and you're bringing them right here.

Did you just want a beacon, a light to guide the way, or do you love the blaze that burns with every word you say? I gave you something to shine, something bright and so cold, but it looks like warmth is the only thing you can behold. The embers you cling to just burn and burn then turn to ashes and float in the wind. Take this from someone who has learned how time only makes the fires thin.

The sun is gone, and now you must survive without until dawn. Look at the stars because each and every one will show you where you are. The night's sky shows more than what day exposes. True lights, those that are always there, those known as stars and known as suns, are the very ones that glow in the darkness with the command to shine as we harness their light or wield their wrath.

I see the flames burning far and wide. I feel your stars as they collide, bringing their greatness to this land all For Your Endless Command! All for the world to feel Like yours is the only one that's real.
Well the sky is clear and this night is young, and my wish has just begun. And I just stop and stare at every light I find aware. All glowing in the sky until the day that they die. I showed them to you, but now I know. You didn't let them shine into your heart. You invited the inferno from the start.

So, when you look into the night's sky, do you see the thousand lights that illuminate the scene or do you feel the distant fires that engulf your dreams? Do you bask in the world that surrounds you at night where if you stood alone you would still have the light or do you command them to burn everything in sight to show the world the lengths of your might to reach the heights of an endless plight?
♠ ♠ ♠
I love the night's sky....