Lovestruck!

NO!

I woke up and realized I slept with my note book and pen, owell. I got up in a better mood, I had a strange feeling that today was going to be a good day. I don't know how I know I just do, pretty strange if you ask me. I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and am feeling energized, so I went for a run.

Stumbling on my way out the door, I soon regained my balance before I realized nobody was watching, phew! I was hoping to talk to Tereence again today, there was something about him that whenever I saw him, I felt a tingle inside, and the urge to smile grew.

As I ran down the street, I caught up with Bethany as she was also going for a morning jog. We had a quick chat then she slowed down and we got serious. Bethany was explaining to me that when I move, we won't be friends anymore, and that it's just they way she is. I got sad, and then said goodbye while running back home.

I burst through the front door to my house and screamed NO! I didn't want to move anymore, I thought of leaving Beth and being alone out there, even though Terrence and I would have gone to the same school, that wasn't even enough to get me to go without being friends with Bethany.

Mum ran around the corner of the kitchen and looked worried, she was in the middle of baking a cake - I could smell it from the lounge room which was across the house - but it didn't stop her from running to me.

I couldn't help myself from plonking down on the lounge chair and putting my head between my hands, so my mother didn't get even more worried when she saw the tears running down my cheeks.

I wanted so badly to tell her what had happened but I couldn't. The next thing I know was knocking on Terrence's door, wondering how I got there was a mystery? It surprised me when his mother came out, I haven't mether yet.

We shook hands and she told me that Terrence couldn't stop talking about me, I felt flattered, then quickly turned my head and changed the subject asking if he was in? I knew he was because I could see him standing behing his mother with the biggest grin on his face that I've ever seen.

I saw him and automatically - like it was contagious - I couldn't help myself from smiling too. His mother turned and realized he was there, she stood back and said it was nice to meet me and walked back inside.

When I was face to face with Terrence, I had my flats on today, I realized that he was just a bit taller than me, but it was perfect because I could still stare into his gorgeous, and very bright green eyes, he always had a way of making me smile just by looking at him.

He stretched his arms out like he wanted a hug from me, then he gestured to me to come to him, which I did. Before I knew it we were hugging for the first time and all I could feel was the warmth of his arms. I moved my hands as I traced his muscular arms and onto his back. I wanted to be here forever, but I had to pull away.

We went into their backyard and I didn't even know they had a beautiful swimming pool, until now. He serveyed they way I looked around and smiled when I looked back at him with a gasp. It was magnificent! I knew for a fact where I wanted to spend summer, but that wasn't why I was here, well I actually don't know why I'm here as I don't even know how I got here in the first place.

I sat down on a beach chair next to him. I wanted to tell him about the move but I didn't know how he would take it. Then I realized what had happened earlier with Bethany and didn't tell him a thing because I was sure I could con my mother out moving. I was sure if Terrence could go to school from here, I could too.

We talked for a while then we sat up and very slowly - as if he didn't want me to notice - took his shirt off. I was thinking, "HOW COULD I NOT NOTICE!?" He quickly sat down on the edge of the pool and patted the spot next to him, and I tryed to explain I didn't have my bathers on. He shrugged and got out, but then I sharply said "wait!" I took my shirt off and then my shorts and sat down on the pool next him.

I looked around nervously and then Terrence said, "don't worry, my mother always goes out whenever a girl comes to the house, and we're alone now." He slipped into the water and splahsed me, All I could do was giggle.