Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active. Being Edited as I work on new chapters.

Scars

Chapter 18

Grabbing her purse off the kitchen counter, Tonya made her way into the living room where Jake was sat on the sofa, game controller in his hand, his eyes fixed on the TV screen. “I hope your home work is done.”

“Yes, of course.” He replied not lifting his gaze from the screen.

“You wanna put up the Christmas decorations when I get back?” she asked.

“Sure.” He replied simply.

“And would you mind if Brian came over to help?” she asked nibbling at her lower lip.

“Okay.” he replied his eyes still not leaving the screen.

“And then Brian and I will fuck like animals on the sofa.” She added with a smirk.

“Fine.” He muttered as he aggressively hit buttons on the controller. “Wait! What? That’s disgusting. Don’t you dare!” He yelled, his head finally lifting for him to glare in disgust at his mother as she laughed loudly, clutching her side.

“I’ll see you in about an hour, do me a favour and get the tree down from the attic will ya.” She replied still chuckling as she made her way over to the front door.

“I hate you sometimes.” He muttered returning his attention back to his game.

“Love you too son.” She called out before walking out the door.

Pulling up outside the tattoo studio, Tonya checked her hair and make up in the rear view mirror before stepping out of her car. As she walked into the store she smiled as she was greeted by each of the guys, greeting them all in return, she made her way over to Brian who was sat at his station tattooing a guy’s arm.

“Hey.” she said with a smile leaning down to kiss his cheek. “Looks good.”

“Hey, and thanks. To what do I owe this pleasure?” he asked glancing at her as she sat on the stool next to him.

“Oh, um there was just something I wanted to talk to you about.” She explained.

“Okay, shoot.” He said with a smile.

Glancing around the studio, Tonya shook her head, “Not here.”

Stopping the tattoo Brian turned and raised an eyebrow, “Give me ten minutes to finish this and I’ll be with you.”

Tonya nodded, watching as Brian turned back to his customer before standing up and wandering over to Jimmy’s station where he was placing a stencil onto the ankle of a petite brunette.

“Hey beautiful.” He said with a wink as she sat down next to him.

“Hey Jim, how’s it going?” she asked with a smile.

“Oh you know same old same old. Heard you had a bit of a run in with Luke’s mom.” He said with a smile.

Tonya glanced up, her eyes settling on Johnny who quickly lowered his gaze. “Yeah, just a little. I think she got the message that I’ve moved on now though.”

Jimmy nodded, glancing over at Brian with a smile, “I’m glad, and I haven’t seen you this happy in too long.”

Tonya smiled, unable to stop her lips from curling upwards, her cheeks reddening as she glanced over at Brian quickly. “He makes me happy.”

“I know babe, and you know what else? You make him happy too.” he replied with a wink. Tonya’s smile widened at the sound of Jimmy’s words, a warm feeling coursing through her body. “Jake dealing good with it now?”

“I think so yeah. I think he’s more interested in video games and his own love life to worry about what I’m getting up to with Brian.” she replied.

“Yeah, he seems really into Sophia doesn’t he.” He replied carrying on with the tattoo. “She’s a nice girl.”

“You’ve met her?” Tonya asked her eyes widening.

“Ooops.” Jimmy said glancing over at her with a shrug.

“So am I going to be the last one to meet her I take it.” Tonya replied.

“To meet who?” Brian asked, his arms slipping around Tonya’s waist and kissing her cheek.

“Sophia.” She replied.

“You’ll meet her, he’s just nervous. Just like you were.” He said and she nodded slightly. “Wanna come through to the back to talk? Or do you wanna go somewhere else?”

“No, the back will be fine.” She said standing up. Brian took her hand and led her through to the rear of the store.

Stopping in the middle of the room, Brian pulled Tonya closer to him, his lips lowering to hers. With a content sigh, Tonya slid her hands up his arms to his shoulders, leaning up to press her lips firmer against his. His hands slid around her waist, pulling her closer as her lips parted to allow his tongue access.

Pulling away with a soft moan, Tonya looked up into Brian’s eyes, “As much as I’m enjoying this, this isn’t what I wanted to come back here for.”

“It’s not?” Brian said with a pout.

Tonya couldn’t help but giggle and shoved him lightly away from her. “Sorry babe, but maybe later.”

“Really?” he asked his eyes flashing with excitement.

“Well um, yeah, that’s what I was going to talk to you about.” She said blushing slightly, pulling her lower lip between her teeth. “I’ve been talking to Jake about you spending more time at the house and he’s okay with that, so I was wondering if you wanted to come over once you finish here and help us put up the Christmas tree, have dinner and even stay the night.”

Brian’s smile widened, his eyes sparkling “I’d love to. I’ve got one more tattoo booked in for today, but I should be finished in about an hour if that’s okay?”

“That’s fine. Now how long before that customer comes in for their tattoo?” she asked reaching her arms up to his shoulders again. With out waiting for an answer, she leaned up and pressed her lips up to his. A small growl emitted from his throat as his hands slid to her ass, squeezing it as he lifted her off the ground and walked her over to the wall.

As her hand slipped to his belt, the door was flung open, Johnny walking into the room.

“Sorry guys, but I need the copier.” He muttered with a short glance over at them, his face sour as he watched Brian rest his forehead against hers for a moment, pressing his lips to hers and he let her legs fall from around his waist.

“I’ll see you in about an hour or so.” She said as she pulled away with a smile. “Later cuz.”

“Oh, um, bye T.” he replied as she walked out of the room, turning his attention back to the copier at the sight of Brian’s pissed off expression.

*~*

As she transferred the cookies from the baking tray to the cooling rack, Tonya listened carefully to the conversation going on in the other room as Brian and Jake decorated the living room.

“Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?” Brian asked. There was no verbal response so Tonya assumed that Jake had shaken his head no, knowing that her son always left it to last minute. “Wanna come with me, I never know what to get people, and two heads are better than one right?”

“Yeah that’ll be cool.” Jake replied making Tonya smile, thankful that her son was getting along well with her boyfriend.

“Okay, we’ll go next weekend if you like. you can make sure your mom will like what I pick out for her.” Brian replied.

“As long as we don’t end up in Victoria Secrets.” Jake warned earning a chuckle from Brian.

“Fair deal, I wouldn’t want to be with you when you pick out something for Sophia.” Brian said causing Tonya to drop the baking tray she was now cleaning.

Brian looked up towards the kitchen at the sound of the clatter of pans and chuckled again. “You know your mom would like to meet her at some point.”

Jake sighed and nodded, “yeah I know, I just, I dunno, I guess I’m just worried about her freaking out, giving her the third degree, scaring her away.”

“Do you really think she’ll be like that?” Brian asked with lowered eyebrows.

Jake sighed again and shook his head, “Probably not, but I don’t want to take any chances after the way Gavin’s mom behaved when she met Cathy.”

“Your mom’s not like that dude, you know that. But she is going to get upset if you keep hiding Sophia from her.” Brian replied.

“Yeah I know. will you be here if I bring her over some time?” Jake asked.

“Of course dude, if you want that.” Brian replied.

Happy that their supposedly private conversation had come to an end, Tonya plated up some of the cookies and made her way into the living room.

“Oh wow, you two have done a great job.” She said offering them the plate.

"We try our best, don't we Jake." Brian said taking a cookie off the plate. Jake nodded as he chewed a mouthful of warm cookie. "you want help with dinner?"

"Nah I was actually thinking take out?" Tonya replied with a smile.

"Fine by me." Jake replied with a smile.

“Good.” Tonya replied, glancing at Brian and winking, “Cos I was thinking maybe you could go get it, give me and Brian the chance to fuck like animals on the sofa.”

Almost choking on the mouthful of cookie, Jake’s eyes almost bulged out of his sockets as Tonya and Brian started laughing. “That’s twice today.” She giggled as her son glared at her. “Brian is going to stay over though if that’s okay.”

Nodding, Jake headed towards the stairs “I’ll just go make sure my iPod is charged and my earphones are working.” He muttered.

“Hey, what take out do you fancy?” she called after him.

“Chinese.” He called back.

“The usual?” she asked.

“Please.” He replied as he continued up the stairs.

*~*

Brian sighed contently as Tonya pulled herself closer to him as she slept in his arms. Thankfully he had watched the film that the three of them were watching, as he had spent most the last half hour watching Tonya sleep.

“Right, I’m off to bed.” Jake muttered as he stood from the arm chair he had been lounging in. Brian lifted his eyes, not even realising that the end credits were rolling up the screen.

“Night dude.” He said quietly with a small smile, watching as Jake turned and headed up the stairs.

After hearing his bedroom door shutting softly behind him, Brian began to gently shake Tonya, softly whispering her name.

“Hmm?” she murmured.

“Baby, wake up, it’s time for bed.” he said gently nudging her.

“Has the movie finished already?” she asked lifting her head and opening her eyes.

“Yeah.” He replied with a smile as she looked up at him.

“And Jake’s gone to bed?” she asked with a smirk appearing on her lips.

Brian chuckled, “Yeah he has.”

She pressed her lips to his briefly before pulling away and standing up. “Hope he’s got his ear phones in.”

Brian watched her as she walked towards the stairs, a smirk on his lips as he stood and followed her. As he entered the bedroom behind her, he grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her to him, his lips finding hers.

As their tongues danced together, their hands worked quickly at removing clothes, the pair quickly finding themselves stood only in their underwear. As Brian unclasped her bra, her hand went to his boxers, pushing them easily off his hips, earning a growl as they slid over his hardened cock. Has he stepped out of them, she took him in her hand, wrapping her fingers around his thick shaft, sliding them right down to the base before slowly sliding back up to the head, repeating the movement as he gently pulled the thin piece of material off her hips.

His head fell back with a moan, her slow, gentle movements driving him crazy. Knowing that he was going to explode in any second he pulled away. With a gentle shove, Tonya fell back onto the bed, Brian falling to his knees in front of her, pushing her legs apart, his hands slipping under her legs and lifting them to rest on his shoulders as he kissed her inner thighs, his teeth grazing her skin. He heard her moan softly as his hot breath past over her opening, her hips lifting with anticipation.

Slowly, he ran his tongue over her entrance, hot, wet and ready. He licked her again, his tongue reaching her nub, his lips pressing against it before sucking it. She moaned again, her hips lifting, forcing him closer. As his tongue continued to circle her clit and lick along her wet slit, his hands slipped up her flat stomach cupping her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

Wordless sounds of pleasure escaped her lips as she lifted her hips to meet his swirling tongue, until there was one lick and suck too many and she lost control, her body convulsing as her juices spilt, his name screaming past her lips and her fists twisting in the sheets as Brian pressed a kiss to her wet folds.

As she arched her back, Brian climbed onto the bed, his arms slipping under her to carry her further up the bed with him. He leaned down and kissed her, his tongue sweeping into her mouth, his fingers gently caressing her skin as his hand slipped between them, taking hold of his hard cock, his eyes fixated on hers as he rubbed the tip teasingly over her slit, pressing the head hard against her sensitive nub. She moaned, her head pushing back into the sheets under her as he eyes closed.

Brian lowered his lips to hers again, gently rolling them over so that she was on top, straddling his hips. With a smile, she sat up, reaching for his erection, lifting her hips to allow her to slid onto it, a moan escaping the both of them. His hands reached out and gripped her hips, taking charge of the pace, starting off slow. Tonya kept her eyes on Brian as he began to move her quicker on top of him, her hand sliding down her stomach, two of her fingers finding her clit. She smirked as she watched Brian watching her pleasure herself as she bounced on his dick.

Suddenly she was on her back again, her leg settled high on his shoulder as her fingers continued to rub against her clit. Brian pounded into her, reaching that spot with in her with every thrust, tipping her closer to the edge.

She came, crying out his name loudly, clamping around his shaft, her juices flowing freely from her as she dug her fingers into his shoulders. Burying his face in her neck, Brian sucked and nipped at the soft skin as his thrusts became erratic, his breathing laboured.
He growled against her throat as he came, sending her over the edge once more. He pressed his lips to hers, before slowly pulling out of her, rolling off her and wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer to him, nuzzling his nose into her neck again, pressing his lips tenderly to the soft skin.

“So if I’m staying the night, do I need jammies?” he asked after a short silence while their breathing regulated.

Tonya giggled, playfully slapping his arm. “Only if you really want to.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another delay sorry guys, but hopefully I've made up for it with a longer update and some smut too ;)
Love? Comments? Thoughts?