As Days Go By...

Love Me?

Zacky and I were playing the guitar. He was my teacher. He normally let me sit in his lap and he'd show me where to put my fingers and arm. Today was one of those days.

"Okay, now you just strum like this..." I watched his fingers move quickly. He wasn't even looking at the strings; His head was pressed against my back. I smiled as he handed my the guitar pick.

I played the first couple of strings that I caught, but I couldn't remember the rest.

"That was great," he said. "You're doing so much better than when we started."

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not, Mr. Baker."

"It was meant to be," he replied, moving the guitar from my lap onto the floor. I spun around in his lap to face him. He smiled at me.

"Good, then it is a compliment."

He continued smiling and staring at me. The look on his face was so content.

"You have the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen," he whispered.

I replied that he had the prettiest eyes I'd ever seen in general, and he grinned.

"I love you, Zee."

He smirked at me, and said, "Oh, so you love me?"

I nodded, sheepishly. "You're amazing. You're my best friend, of course I love you."

I almost regretting saying that he was my best friend, in case he thought he was just that, nothing more. Instead, he just smiled and pressed his forehead to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
253.
:3 Awe.