As Days Go By...

Pinky Promise Me.

The boys were leaving for their second tour soon. In about four months, they were going to go on a six month tour around the U.S. I was so happy, sad, and nervous all at the same time.

I was happy that their career was going great.

I was sad that I wouldn't see my best friends for six whole freaking months.

I was nervous that Zacky would bring home another slut.

So, before the guys whipped out the beer and JD for this wonder news, I pulled Zacky aside.

"What's up, Buttercup?" he asked, grinning at the cheesy rhyme he just made.

"I don't want you to go away," I mumbled, pressing myself against him and burying my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on top of my head.

"Don't worry. If you keep yourself occupied, time will fly."

"But Brian won't be here, he's going with you."

"Thank god," Zacky mumbled. "Maybe, you could start working on the photography career you've always wanted to go for?"

"Sure," I replied, "but, Zee?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Don't bring home a skank-whore-slut face."

"I won't, I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Of course."

He wrapped his pinky and my little one, and pressed his lips to my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
212.
Awesss(: