Status: Working on it :3

Dirty Little Secrets

The Beginning

The date is 8 June. My birthday, and I was sitting on my bed. Just staring off into space. I had no idea who I was. Well I knew who I was, I was Mayla Rose Porter. But I had no idea what I was supposed to be. Preppy? No, I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near the football jocks. Nerdy? Again, nope. I wasn't nearly smart enough. I guess I'll have to be different.
"Happy Birthday, Hun!" My parents said to me.
My Parents. Lillian and Jacques Porter. Sweethearts from the time they laid eyes on each other. Or so I've been told. I've also been told I look much like both of my parents. Jacques' black hair and height, Lillian's green eyes and small figure. But, I feel like I've beenlied to not told the entire truth my entire life.
"Mayla. it's your 11th birthday. Happy Birthday. Here's your owl letter." My Mom said to me with a huge smile.
I opened my letter with my parents stairing over my shoulders like a pair of hawks.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster, Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Miss Porter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term 1 begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress


"Awe, Hun. You got accepted!" My Mom squealed at me.
I told my Mom that I was super-duper excited. But really I wasn't. I would've went my entire life without magic. I just wanted to be normal. Not some freak that did magic tricks. I used to be normal. Then I turned seven. When I turned seven my powers started showing up. I was almost caught doing magic four times. I was being yelled at by my Mom because I was almost caught.
"Mayla? Are you alright, hun?" My Dad asked me.
"Yes, Dad. I'm alright. No need to worry."
"Well, hun. Let's go to Diagon Alley." My Mom said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is Chapter one. Comments please! I'm sorry it's not my best but inspiration was a little low. The more comments with helpful input and subscriptions the better the chapters will be. Because I will know what YOU want to read. Thanks sooo much