Status: Working on it :3

Dirty Little Secrets

Going to the Alley

The forest green fire was bright, so bright, that it hurt my bright emerald green eyes.
"DIAGON ALLEY!" I screamed while standing in my fireplace.
I felt the air tightening around me as I was pushed through time and space all the way to Diagon Alley. I landed squat in the middle of Diagon Alley. Instead of waiting for my parents, I grabbed out my list and headed on my way.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Uniform
First year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry name tags


Set Books
All students should have a copy of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginners' Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Other Equipment
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad


"Okay," I murmured to myself, "I will have a lot of walking ahead. But, my first stop is Gringotts."
The walk to Gringotts was a short one. Within five minutes I was there. Gringotts was a huge snowy-white building with large bronze doors. I walked up to the doors of the bank and saw a tiny goblin in a scarlet and gold uniform. As I walked through the doors to Gringotts I met another set of doors, this time silver. The silver doors were more shiny then the bronze ones, but slightly smaller in height and width. Another difference between the bronze and silver doors was, the silver doors and words etched into them.

Enter stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn,
So if you seek below our floors,
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.


I made my way up to the silver doors and opened them. On the other side of of the doors was a whole new world. People were zooming around, trying to get out money to buy new things for their children to start school, or go back. I slowly made my way up to the main desk. I was completely astonished by the amount of people and goblins in here. At the main desk sat another goblin in a scarlet and gold uniform. I walked up to him and asked for entrance to vault 412.
"Name." He said.
"Mayla Rose Porter. Daughter of Lillian and Jacques Porter."
Then, instead of asking for a key, he asked for a password.
"Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus."
"Passwords been changed. Try again."
Then I remembered my mom saying something to me after she sang me my lullaby. This song, will help you get anything you need.
"I hold my angel to the day skies, hoping that, she'll fly away to a better time. I hold my angel close to my heart, in hopes that I'll keep her safe all night. I hold my angel to the night sky, knowing that I'll keep her nightmares away tonight." I sang.
"Correct password. I'll get someone to take you down to vault 412. Here is your key. Give it back to the goblin and he will give it to me when finished. Good day."
"Good day." I replied with a smile.
A small little goblin came out of a door, took my hand and walked back towards the door. I got into a small little mining cart and we zoomed down, down, down, down. Within minutes we were at the enterance to my vault.
"Key please." He said in a monotone.
I handed him the small brass key that felt a little heavy in my small hands. The little key fit the key hole perfectly. From the inside I heard some clanks then the door swung open. Sitting infront of me was plenty of Galleons, Sickles, ang Knuts. Knowing how much each was worth I took 17 Galleons, 10 Sickles and 48 Knuts. I thanked the goblin and asked for a little velvet pouch to put my money in. He closed the door to my vault and then he passed me a little pouch and we left. The ride back up was a little longer, and more sickening, seeing as we had to go faster to get up the hill. When we got up the hill I ran out of there as fast as I could after giving the goblin the key. While I was running I ran smack dab right into a boy. He had black hair, bright emerald green eyes, glasses, and a lightning bolt scar on the left side of his forhead.
"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying any attention." I told him almost in tears.
"Oh, don't cry. Please don't cry. I understand you weren't paying much attention. I always run out of there to. I hate the feeling of being alone with certain goblins. There stare you down like your a compleate criminal for useing their bank. I'm Harry by the way. Harry Potter." He said.
"Well, hello Harry by the way. Harry Potter. I'm Mayla Rose Porter." I laughed.
"It's just Harry." He said, the he waved good-bye and turned to walk away.
"Wait!" I screamed. "Will I ever see you again?"
"Hogwarts, Year Two. House of Gryffindor. See you on the train Mayla. I'll come find you in one of the compartments. Preferably Compartment 7." He yelled back.
I watched as he turned around. I saw the top of his head bobbing in the crowd. I wanted so badly to follow him and be with him every second I could. He seemed like the perfect person to befriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I completely own the song that is the password/ lullaby. All of the Listed stuff, the Floo Network, Harry Potter, Gringotts and the Acceptation letter belongs totally to J.K Rowling