Horror High

Chapter 1: Horror High

Carling clung tightly to her friend, Sybil’s, arm as her and Carling walk into Carling new high school, Horror High.
“Sybil, I really don’t want to walk in there. I mean, first off, is in the middle of the school year so I'm the new kid, and, second, there are serial killers that go here!” Carling said, clinging even tighter to Sybil’s arm.
“Calring, calm down, please. You are going to be fine. Besides, you did kill a guy.”
“By ACCIDENT!”
“So? You still killed him. Now, calm down,” Sybil said, opening the front doors of Horror High and pulling Carling in, ignoring her screams for help.
“Okay, what is your first period?” Sybil asked. Carling looked down at her schedule and made a disgusted face as she looked through her classes.
“Torture,” Carling answered, looking up when Sybil sighed.
“So that class and homeroom we don’t have together,” she said, looking down sadly when Carling made a face of horror.
“Now, just calm down and relax. You will be fine. You have your wings and the four elements to help you out,” Sybil said, walking Carling to her first class.
“Serial killers still go here though, so it won’t matter,” Carling muttered, walking into her class, and going straight to the teacher’s desk.
“Hello, my name is Carling Moonlight, and I'm the new student here,” Carling said, looking down shyly as the teacher looked up.
“Hello Carling, I have been expecting you. You will be sitting next to Fredrick Krueger, who is possibly out causing trouble,” the teacher, Mr. Cross said, causing Carling to giggle. Carling thanked Mr. Cross and walked to her seat, first row, and middle seat. Soon, some more students walked in and took their seat, and Carling recognized every single one of them. Sitting behind her was Jason Voorhees, the camp Crystal Lake killer. Sitting next to Jason was Pinhead, and sitting behind Pinhead was Pennywise.
“Ahhhhhh, so this is the new student,” Pennywise said as he walked in and caught sight of Carling. Carling shyly waved then looked back to the front of the room, waiting for more students to come in.
“Shy little thing though,” Pinhead said to Pennywise, staring at Carling. Joker, Michael, Carrie, and Chucky came in next, taking their seats near Carling, and started talking to Pinhead and Pennywise. Jason stayed quiet, listening to their conversation and making little hand gestures every now and then.
“Freddy’s here bitches!” Carling heard the Springwood Slasher shouted, walking into the room and taking his seat next to her.
“And, who is this little beauty?” Freddy asked, staring at Carling with a creepy smile.
“Her name is Carling, and Freddy stop scaring her,” Mr. Cross said, standing up once the bell rang. Freddy growled, but stop staring at Carling, looking over to Joker.
“She should be more worried of Joker over here instead of me. You never know when he will be coming after you,” Freddy said, causing the room to erupt in laughter.
“Alright, come on all of you, get your books out and turn to page 56. It’s time for class.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this is my first an fiction. i never write these and this is my frist one sotel e how you like it