Horror High

Chapter 2: First Class

“Alright, who can tell me what we learned last week to catch Carling up,” Mr. Cross said, walking around the room.
“We are learning about sexual torture,” Joker said, crackling when Carling’s eyes went wide. Great, Carling thought to her protector, Falcon. Just calm down, Carling. You aren’t the only girl in the class, Falcon said back. Carling rolled her eyes, and listened as Freddy whispered to Chucky.
“How much do you wanna bet that Mr. Cross will have Carling lay on the table this time?” Freddy asked.
“20 bucks,” Chucky replied, shaking Freddy’s hand. Carling sank low in her seat, afraid of what was going to happen.
“Carling, please come up here,” Mr. Cross said, holding out his hand to her. Carling heard Chucky and Freddy snicker and heard Pinhead and Carrie whisper to each other, concerned over what was going to happen. Carling took the teachers hand and let him led her over to the table, sitting down then laying on it.
“Now, since joker you know exactly what we learned; tell us, what is the first part to the torture?” Mr. Cross asked.
“Well, first, you have to tie the person up,” Joker answered. Mr. Cross snapped his fingers, causing robes to appear to hold Carling in place. Falcon! Help me!
“Now, what is the next thing?” Mr. Cross asked.
“You have to get the person calmed and relaxed,” Pinhead said.
“Exactly, who wants to be up here and relax Carling?”
“I would,” Joker said, chuckling softly when Carling’s eyes went wider. Mr. Cross saw Carling’s reaction, and put a hand on her shoulder, and leaned down to whisper into her ear.
“Don’t worry, Carling. I will make sure nothing happens.”
“Now, Joker, remember all you are doing in relaxing her. Do not do anything else,” Mr. Cross said, keeping his eyes on Joker. Joker nodded and walked up to Carling, lightly placing his hand on her stomach. Carling automatically tried to get away, forgetting that she was tied down, and screamed. She had to many nightmares, and bad experiences, that involved people touching her like this and being kidnapped. Carling then flamed up her wrists and broke the restraints instantly, jumping her feet, grabbing her backpack, and running out of the door, not paying attention to the person behind her that was following.
“Let me go!” Carling shouted when the person grabbed onto her arm to stop her. She turned around, ready to hit the stranger, but stopped when she saw it was Jason
“Oh, Jason, it’s only you,” Carling said, relaxed. Are you okay? Jason wrote in a notebook, showing her it.
“No, I'm not,” Carling answered, sitting on the steps near the front doors. What happened? Jason wrote. Carling shook her head and leaned against him, trying not to cry. Jason started to stroke her hair softly, watching Carling’s face the whole time to make sure he isn’t pushing anything.
“Just the feel of him touching me scared me,” Carling answered as the bell rang. Do you want me to stay with you tonight? Since it is your first night here? Falcon asked, also watching Carling carefully. Carling slowly shook her head and got up. Time for dinner. Follow me, Jason wrote, taking her hand and pulling her carefully to the dining hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
woohoo capte two (: