Horror High

Chapter 3: Dinner

Jason carefully pulled her into the dining hall where everyone was starting to get their dinner. The line is too long. How about we find a seat then go up? Jason wrote, showing Carling the notebook. She nodded, and let Jason lead her to a table.
“Why, hello there, sweetheart,” Pennywise said, waving to her and Jason. Carling smiled and sat next to Jason as Pennywise and Chucky watched her.
“Are you okay?” Pinhead asked, coming to the table and sitting down on the other side of Jason, watching Carling carefully. Carling nodded and watched as Joker and Freddy made their over to the table with Michael and Carrie following them.
“There she is,” Freddy said, sitting next to Carling. Don’t hurt her, Krueger, Michael wrote in his notebook. Freddy rolled his eyes and placed a hand on Carling’s shoulder, patting it gently.
“I'm not gonna hurt Carling,” he said, going back to his food, watching Joker.
“Why did you leave the class anyway,” Chucky asked. Carling stayed quiet, not answering nor looking at anyone, keeping her head down. Jason patted her back, and glared at Freddy, motioning with his hand a few times at his claws.
“What? I'm not using them,” Freddy said, looking at his claws. Just be careful, Jason wrote, still glaring at the Springwood Slasher.
“Carling, you don’t look so well,” Pinhead said, reaching forward to place his hand on her forehead. Carling instantly flinched back, almost falling backward.
“Be careful!” Freddy said, catching Carling’s chair before it hit the ground. Pinhead looked at her worriedly and got up off his chair, keeping her still as he checked her temperature.
“I think she is getting a fever,” Pinhead said, looking at Pennywise.
“Cold?” Chucky asked, watching Carling. Maybe the flu, Jason said. Carling shook her head and got up off her chair, falling backward in a faint. Freddy caught her again and help her up, looking at Pinhead.
“I think Jason is right, I think it’s the flu,” Carrie said, carefully give Carling some water.
“Take her to the nurse. We will meet you there,” Joker said. Freddy nodded and carefully carried Carling to the nurse.
“Just be careful!” Pinhead shouted after him, causing Freddy to roll his eyes. Carling laid her head on Freddy’s chest, and tried hard to keep her eyes open. But it was only a matter of time before they finally closed and Carling fell asleep as Freddy laid her in a bed in the nurse’s office.
♠ ♠ ♠
another chapter (: please comment