Horror High

Chapter 5: In the Hospital

Jason started pacing around the waiting room, some of the people in there, freaking out a little to see Crystal Lake’s killer walking around.
“Jason, can we see you Freddy, Pennywise, and Pinhead in the room for a second,” the doctor asked, walking over to them in the waiting room. Jason silently followed the doctor into Carling’s room, eyes widening when he saw the wires hooked up to her.
“Are any of you Carling’s boyfriend? Or do you know her boyfriend?”
“No, I don’t think anyone here knows if she had a boyfriend, or who he is,” Freddy answered, sitting on the chair near Carling’s bed. The doctor nodded. Why do you want to know, Jason asked, glaring at the doctor.
“Because, Carling is pregnant,” the doctor said, causing everyone to grow quite in shock.
“What do you mean she is pregnant?” Pinhead asked, looking down at Carling’s sleeping form.
“Are you sure she doesn’t have a boyfriend?”
“Positive,” Pennywise said, trying to hide his shock as he sat down on the opposite of Freddy.
“Does Carling know? How far along is she?” Pinhead asked.
“No, I don’t think she does and about four weeks,” the doctor answered. Everyone became quite again. Watching Carling sleep and watching Jason as he paced. Do you know if the baby is a boy or a girl, Jason wrote showing the doctor
“No, it’s too early to tell,” he answered, walking out of the room to leave everyone alone with Carling.
“I can’t believe she is really pregnant,” Freddy whispered, gently stroking Carling’s hair. Suddenly, joker came through the door with Carrie and Chucky behind him, looking around worriedly
“Michael is parking the car,” Joker said, sitting on the floor next to Freddy. Carrie sat on the bed, laying next to Carling and looked over at Pinhead, waiting for him to fill them in.
“Carling’s pregnant,” Pinhead said quietly, seeming afraid to wake Carling up. Carrie looked at him shocked, and then glanced over at Jason, who was looking down at away from everyone.
“Really? By who?” Carried asked, watching Chucky climb onto Pinhead’s lap. Everyone shrugged and watched Carling, filling in Michael once he came in.
“You have to have a boyfriend and sex to be pregnant, right?” Carried asked. Joker nodded, and stroked the back of Carling’s hand. A few hours later, Carling woke up, looking startled to see everyone around her.
“What did the doctor say was wrong with me?” she asked cuddling close to Carrie. Jason silently laid on the other side of Carling, letting her rest her head on his chest.
“Carling…” Pinhead started, but Freddy interrupted him.
“Carling, you are pregnant,” he said, looking away when Carling looked at him.
“What?”
“You are going to have a baby, Car.”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 5 and such an unexpected ocrance (: