Horror High

Chapter 6: Research

Two weeks later, Carling was back in school and back in her classes, getting use to everything and even making friends with the killers. Soon, she forgot about her being pregnant. That is, until the pain started to increase. Jason was always there for her when the pain got worse, and Freddy would try his best to decrease the pain, but it never worked. At lunch, Jason would always hold Carling’s hand, letting her squeeze his hand when need be, and kiss her hand over and over again to calm her down after the attacks.
“I say that we try and find the reasons for this,” Carrie said one night as she and Carling snuck out one night from their dorms to meet with Freddy, Jason, Chucky, and Joker.
“I doubt that there is another person like me” Carling said, wincing when some pain started. Carrie quickly grabbed onto her, and ran Carling over to one of the couches, where Joker was sitting.
“There you are,” Joker said, losing his smile when Carling tried to keep her screams soft so that the teachers and guard didn’t hear her.
“I think that Carling should go back into her room, Carrie,” Pinhead said, looking at Carling worriedly. Jason came over then, giving her a gently hug and rested his forehead on hers, looking into her eyes.
“No, I'm fine. It’s just that the baby’s kicking is all,” Carling said, rubbing her stomach.
“Who’s the baby’s daddy? Jason?” Joker said, trying o make Carling laugh, and it did work a little.
“Yes, and every one of you,” she said, smiling at them. Freddy chuckled softly, and sat on the couch next to Joker.
“I say that we do some researching though,” Carrie said softly, sitting on Pennywise’s lap. Carling rolled her eyes and sat in the middle between Jason and Freddy, staring at Carrie
“Why would we want to do that?” Pinhead asked.
“Maybe, a long, long, long time ago, there was, or is, a person like Carling,” Carrie answered. Joker crackled and shook his head, standing up to pat Carrie’s head.
“So little…” he whispered, sitting back down. Carling sighed softly, wincing when the baby kicked more, looking over at Joker and smiling softly when he smiled at her. Seems like Jason has competition, then, Falcon asked, chuckling softly. No. Why would you ask that, Carling asked, leaning against Jason as he stroked her hair. Do you not see how Joker looks at you? Yes, and it is the same way the Freddy looks at me too, Carling answered, cuddling closer to Jason. Well, you might have to make a choice. Jason wouldn’t make me do that, Falcon, Carling growled.
“CARLING I FOUND SOMETHING!” Carrie shouted form the computer. Carling stood up and hurried over to Carrie, looking over her shoulder.
“It looks like this happened about 5o years ago to a girl named Bambi. She’s now married to a vampire named Drake,” Carrie read.
“Yes, but it also says that she was wanted by several worlds because of her powers. I only have the four elements and black wings. That’s it.”
“That you know of, though, Carling,” Joker said, coming up behind her.
“This still makes no sense,” Carling said.
“Yeah, and neither will this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmmmmm now what do you think is going on here? first they find ths, and now something even weirder is going on. hmmmmmm... COMMENT (: