Horror High

Chapter 7: Major Confusion

Carling turned around, extremely confused as to what was going on, and watched Freddy snap his fingers.
“Oh. My. God,” Carling said, watching everyone else change around her. Freddy, now called Edlis, was a demon, Joker, now called Afriel, was an angel, Pinhead, now called Savan, was a werewolf, Pennywise, now called Cyrus, was another angel, Chucky, now called, Hunter, was a vampire, and, lastly, Jason, now called Kheelan, was a fairy. Carling nearly fainted, but instead she ran. She ran fast and went straight for the doors, running into Edlis on the way.
“Calm down, Carling,” he said, taking her hand and dragging her back into the room, kicking and screaming on the way.
“Carling….” she heard Kheelan say. Carling turned around to look at him. He was beautiful, so very beautiful. He has dark, blue eyes, and light blond hair that framed his face. He was built and tall, towering over Carling.
“Carling, we wanted to tell you, but we knew it would be just a little too much, so we tried to act like the serial killers, but it didn’t work very well,” Hunter said, sitting back down on the couch next to Cyrus. Hunter had really dark, brown eyes, and light brown hair. Cyrus was just the opposite with light brown eyes and dark brown hair. Edlis had reddish brown hair and light green eyes, and Afriel had really light blue eyes and dirty brown hair. Savan looked like the outcast of them all with light grey eyes and hair, but he still fit in with them very well.
“So you pretended to be serial killers?” Carling asked, sitting carefully next to Kheelan. Savan nodded and sat on the ground at Cyrus’ feet, watching Carling carefully.
“But, Carrie isn’t anything?”
“Nope, just Cyrus’ girlfriend,” Afriel said, cracking his neck a little.
“I'm so confused….”
“It gets a little easier, Carling,” Kheelan said, slowly reaching out to stroke her hair. Well, this is very interesting, Falcon said. Carling sighed, flinching when the baby started to kick around again. Don’t worry, Carling. I'm going to Magic to see what exactly is going on, Falcon said, disappearing.
“We need to get out of here,” Carrie said, sitting back into Cyrus’ lap. Everyone nodded, tensing when they heard an alarm sounding off into the distance.
“Did someone breakout?” Carling asked, clinging onto Kheelan.
“No, someone’s breaking in,” Edlis said, jumping to his feet.
“Let’s get out of here,” Hunter said, running to the front doors with everyone else following him.
“Where to?”
“Magic,” Carling said, grabbing onto everyone and engulfing them all into flames.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! SO WERID (: