Status: In progess

Forbidden Love

The First.

Hyukjae pushed the other away."T-that wasn't nothing!"he almost screamed out.Heechul smirked,caressing his flushed cheeks gently."A kiss is nothing.If you want,I could show you something that will make you feel amazing."Hyukjae flushed a shade darker and looked away from him."W-what is that?"he said,biting his lip hesitantly.Heechul smirked,whispering into his ear huskily"I can't tell you."Hyukjae shivered,looking at him in determination.

"Then show me!"he said.The smirked and pushed him down,licking and biting the soft,unblemished skin of his neck.Hyukjae tensed,his hands placed on the other's chest but not yet pushing.Heechul pushed his kimono down,attaching his lips to the newly exposed skin.The other blushed,biting his lip to keep quiet.He pulled away and smirked."Angel,are you sure about this?"he whispered,untying the sash around Hyukjae's waist.Hyukjae nodded,averting his gaze away from the wall to look at him.He nodded and kissed him.The angel responded hesitantly,his grip on the other's shirt tightening.He nibbled on his lower lip and the other gasped,allowing him entrance to his mouth.

Hyukjae moaned,the sound being muffled by the kiss.Heechul ran his fingers down his sides,cherishing the soft flesh.The angel shuddered,pulling away from the other gasping for air."Aha"he mewled when Heechul palmed his growing erection.Heechul sucked on his neck,bringing blood to the surface."Shh.You don't want anyone to hear do you?"he whispered,pushing the kimono all the way off.He leaned back to admire the sight.Hyukjae's body was flushed red,his eyes filled with growing lust.His erection was standing proudly,precome dripping from it.Heechul felt himself grow harder when the other looked at him."D-don't stare.."he mumbled,biting his lip."How can I not stare?You're..beautiful.."he whispered,placing on his stomach.He gasped,his hands clutching the sheets beneath him.He kissed his way down his stomach,grazing past Hyukjae's hard organ.He kissed his right leg,sucking the soft flesh.

Hyukjae whimpered."Please.."Heechul smiled coyly,kissing his hip bone."Mm please what?"Hyukjae groaned,looking down at the other."T-touch me.."Heechul kissed the head of his erection,taking the organ into his hand and pumping it slowly.Hyukjae threw his head back,moaning loudly.He quickly covered his mouth,not wanting to be caught.Heechul smirking,licking the prominent vein and taking the growing erection into his mouth.He bucked his hips,nearly gagging the other."Ah f-fuck!"he whimpered,tangling his fingers in the vampire's hair.He pulled off slowly,making sure to tease the slit before letting go.

Hyukjae panted,pulling Heechul up for a kiss.He moaned when he tasted himself mixed with Heechul.He pulled his shirt off then reached for the edge of his jeans.He stopped him,nuzzling his neck."Patience."he mumbled,his fangs beginning to pulse.Hyukjae mumbled something and finished pulling off the rest of his clothes."Patience is not in my vocabulary."The vampire smirked,teasing the boy's tight hole with the cold tip of his finger and pushing it in slowly.Hyukjae shuddered,his insides clamping down on the intruding finger."Relax.."he mumbled,slowly moving his finger in and out.He whimpered,shutting his eyes tightly and trying to relax.

Heechul nibbled his neck,adding another finger.Pain etched on to the angel's face and he whimpered,tears gathering in the corner of his eyes.As the pain started to decrease,he began to feel something incredible.Heechul wiggled his fingers in search of something.He grinned when the angel clamped down on his fingers,his mouth opened in a silent scream."There!D-do it agai-ah ngh!"He moaned softly,pushing himself against the fingers inside of him.The vampire groaned,adding a third finger while he was distracted.He kissed his cheek softly,pulling them out.

"W-why?!"Hyukjae said,his body attempting to follow the fingers.Heechul smiled at how adorable he was and flipped him over.Hyukjae blushed,spreading his legs and burying his face in his pillow.Heechul settled behind him,pushing the head of his erection into the boy's entrance.Hyukjae screamed out in pain,the sound muffled by the pillow.He leaned over placing kisses on his shoulders and back,whispering."R-relax!"He moaned,thrusting himself in to the hilt without warning.Hyukjae whimpered,biting into the pillow.Heechul moaned,nuzzling his neck.

Hyukjae pushed back,mewling lowly."Nngh..M-move!"He moaned,pushing himself against the other.Heechul slowly pulled out and thrust in roughly,groaning at the tight heat.He sped up his pace,thrusting in when Hyukjae pushed,causing him to scream out in pleasure.He continued hitting that small bud inside of him,moaning when the muscles clenched around him.Hyukjae moaned,spilling himself on the sheets.His insides spasmed around him,bringing him to the edge.He sunk his fangs in the angel's shoulders,his seed filling other.They laid still connected,panting.Heechul pulled himself off the other and sat on the edge of the bed."That was..."Heechul looked over to him,running his fingers through his hair."Fun..But I can't stay.."Hyukjae sat up,covering his body.Heechul stood up,pulling his clothes back on.Hyukjae yawned,stretching his arms out then regretting it.Heechul turned around and grinned,staring at the angel's neck."This is goodbye for now."he said,kissing his forehead.

~

Three Weeks.

Heechul rubbed his eyes,coughing violently.He groaned,burying himself under the blankets."Oh honey...Are you sick?"Heechul glared at the person through the covers."No,Henli omma..I'm just coughing."he growled out sarcastically.Henry huffed,placing the back of his hand on his head."Whoa.."he mumbled.He pulled his hand away,frowning."Chullie...who exactly did you mark?"Heechul tensed,pushing himself up."Someone...Maybe the purest person in this state."He said,staring at the wall in thought.Henry stared at him then gasped."Y-you!Heechul no!"He yelled,pulling at his own hair.

Zhou Mi rushed in to calm his wife down."What happened?"He said.Heechul looked down guiltily.Henry crumpled to the floor,crying out in shock."When?!When did this happen Heechul?!""Three weeks ago."he mumbled,his hands beginning to shake."With an ANGEL?!An angel,Heechul!"Heechul glared at Henry,snarling."I fucked an angel omma!You don't think I know that?And in the moment I..I...I bit him.."He whispered,his shoulders slumping in defeat.

~

Hyukjae ran his fingers through his newly dyed crimson red hair.'They're going to find out eventually...My wings are changing color..'He stared at himself in the mirror,his light pink wings gaining a red tint.His eyes landed on the mark on his neck.He touched it with his fingers,sighing."Where did you go..?"he mumbled to himself,closing his eyes.He opened and saw his mother standing in the doorway.

"Omma..."he said,turning around to look at him.Leeteuk smiled softly,his dimple showing."Hyukie..You haven't stepped outside in three weeks.."He said,walking towards him.He pulled the other to stand up.Hyukjae stood up and smiled."That sounds like a good idea.I will do that right now."he replied,walking past his mother.Leeteuk frowned,turning around."Wait."Hyukjae froze,his body becoming tense.Leeteuk walked over to him,examining his body.He sighed heavily and caressed his cheek softly."You worry me..If you have something you want to talk about,you know you can come to me."He said.Hyukjae nodded,leaving.

~

He wandered outside,becoming bored.He pouted and stopped in front of a forest.'Fun..' he thought to himself,taking a step forward.He paused,feeling a sharp sting in his shoulder.He ignored it and continued walking.When he was near the forest,he dropped to his knees and screamed in pain.

~

Heechul gasped,abruptly sitting up.
♠ ♠ ♠
No note this time :P You'll just have to wait.