Blood on MY dance floor

"Only when I'm dancing that I feel this free"

“Only when I’m dancing that I feel this free, at night I lock the doors so no one else can see”, I sing along to the lyric that basically describes my life. If you’re an 80’s pop-star junkie like me, you would know that these words came from a Madonna song called “Into the Groove.”
I brake out into a string of non-choreographed Michael Jackson like moves. I have no idea how it looks, but it feels great! I’m visualizing that I’m onstage performing for a hundred million screaming fans, and they’re loving every move I make with my body and every note that comes out of my mouth. My outfit is more than perfect, it’s spectacular. It’s a satin tight black dress that’s very short, so of course I’m wearing gray leggings underneath. The straps (although one is broken) are made from black sequins and the torso is tight and satin and then flows into a black tutu-like skirt.
My long brown hair soaked with sweat, whips around gracefully as I spin. My feet hurt, but the pain feels good, I don’t wear shoes while I’m dancing, just socks. The song ends and I immeadiatly fiddle with my ipod and select one of my favorite Michael Jackson songs, “Jam”, its starts with glass breaking and then a creepy voice saying “one , two, three, four…JAM”, and I strike my best MJ pose. The instrumental part goes on for about a minute with the same voice saying JAM …u wanna get up and jam and every time the music stikes with a JAM I strike a different MJ pose. “Nation to nation , all the world must come together”, Michael’s passionate voice pounds through my headphones and I begin to sing, using my ipod, which is the perfect size, as my microphone. “Go with it…Go with it…JAM”, I scream and dance and try my best to emulate MJ’s way of performing.
I have watched this song on my MJ concert DVD so many times that isn’t really that hard to emulate him. I’ve picked up some of his wonderful ways of entertaining millions of people. “It don’t take much to jam… it aint too much stuff…it aint too much for me too jam.” The song continues, it’s a very fast-beat song with tons of special effects and great beats to dance to. I continue to sing and dance using every ounce of energy my body has, every ounce of emotion in my heart… and then the basement lights flash off and on, irritating the hell out of me.