Status: Comments or no update!

My Heart's Always With You Now

Nothing Can Compare in This World to You

The sun shines into the bedroom causing me to fade from my dream. As I fall back into reality I hear voices from the floor below and hold my breath to hear their words. All I can hear is muffled shouts that sound like part of a fight. I can tell one of the voices is Zacky's and I'm assuming the over loud voice belongs to Carlee.

My stomach flips and I swallow the lump in my throat. Less than twenty four hours ago Carlee and I were actually friends. But now that I slept with Zacky the same night he dumped her, I'm pretty sure she will never speak to me again. It was nice knowing her...

The door slams and I jump, feeling my heart skip a beat. When I hear footsteps on the stairs my blood pulses through my veins rapidly, afraid of who it would be. I sit up in bed, clinging the sheet to my chest so I'm not exposed and look at the door. Soon Zacky appears which makes me smile.

He has sex hair, bags under his eyes, and he's wearing nothing but boxers. As soon as he notices me awake a smile spreads across those beautiful lips that left a burning sensation on my skin every time he kissed me. He runs his fingers through his hair and walks over to me, causing my heart to sputter. "Morning," he whispers.

"Morning." I blush and tuck the blanket under my arms to keep my chest covered.

Zacky smirks and climbs on top of me, making me lay back on the bed. My cheeks grow more and more red as his hot breath stings my skin. He puts his hands on either side of me so I can't squirm away and he presses his lips against mine.

Fuuuuuuuuck. It is way too early for me to have sex with this guy. I'm pretty sure after the makeup sex we had last night my body can't handle it anymore.

I push him away with a laugh and bite my lip. "Why are you so fucking attractive?" I groan and run my fingers through his soft hair.

Zacky laughs and bites his lip rings as dimples form on his cheeks. "Mmm." He leans down and kisses my neck. "I wonder the same thing about you." He puts his hands on my hips and bites at my neck as a smirk rises on his lips.

"Zacky, I can't handle it." I laugh and push him away suppressing a moan. "I am way too sore from last night. And worn out."

"Oh come on." He smirks and tries to pull the sheet down.

I grab it blushing and glare at him. "No." Laughing I push his chest and he sits up, letting me move away. "Who was over earlier?" I change the subject instead of looking at his boner.

What? I can't help it! You'd stare too if you saw it!

He sighs. "Carlee. She came by to get her stuff."

"What even happened last night? What did you say to her?" I reach over to my phone on the night stand and lean back against the pillows and head board, reading my unread text messages. There are two from my brother and one from Evan. My heart skips a beat. Instead of reading his, I put my phone down in my lap and look at Zack.

Zacky sighs and sits next to me. "Well after she ordered me outside she asked me why I was trying to ruin your night. So I just told her that I love you. She said she knew all along but tried to ignore it all. I guess we both can't fool people." He laughs a little and kisses my head.

I laugh a little. I feel so bad for her. She's losing one of the greatest guys in the world. But I can't help but feel happy knowing he is finally mine now. Am I a bad person? "I guess not." I bite my lip and look down at the message from Evan.

I shouldn't do this over a text but I'm afraid to find out what happened last night after I dropped you off at Zack's... I just want to say I'm sorry and I hope the best for you. I'll be here when you get your stuff.

Zacky reads the message as well and sighs. "Evan was cool."

"Yeah." I laugh a little thinking about the laughs we shared. "But it happened for a reason."

"It did." Zacky smiles and kisses my hand.

We lay in bed for a half hour just holding one another until I decide I should head to Evan's to get my stuff and talk to my brother about the events that occurred in the last twenty four hours.

"ABOUT FUCKING TIME!" Jason yells and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. "FINALLY!"

Matt laughs and hugs me as well. "I'm happy for you, sis!"

"Thanks." I blush as they ruffle my hair. "I feel bad for Evan, though."

"Oh fuck Evan." Jason rolls his eyes. "Zacky is way cooler."

"You're in love with Zack, aren't you?" Matt teases.

"Oh you're so fucking funny." Jason rolls his eyes.

I laugh and shake my head, finally content with how everything has turned out.

I have the most amazing guy in the world and the best brothers in the fucking world. Nothing will ever be able to bring me down. Nothing will break me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're losing votes again! There's a 1% difference between A7X's lead and Stone Sour! Make the boys proud and vote! You can vote more than once! (: Love you guys! (link in previous chapter)

I'D LIKE YOUR IDEAS! Please post your ideas for THIS story on my profile! Thanks!

Share your A7X stories! If they have changed your life, write about it!
http://clarissavengeance.buzznet.com/user/photos/avenged-sevenfold-stories/?id=63619841