Status: Comments or no update!

My Heart's Always With You Now

To End the Rapture

"To having the best fucking friends anyone could ask for," Brian says as he lifts his drink into the air.

I hold mine up as well as the rest of the guys and Matt grins. "And to the number one fucking album!"

"FUCK YEAH DUDE!" Jimmy shouts and downs his whiskey.

"I'm so proud of you." I smile at Zacky once we finish our drinks. "Seriously. You guys work so fucking hard twenty four seven. You all deserve this."

He smiles and kisses me softly, leaving a trace of Jack Daniels on my lips. I lick them smirking and he laughs. "Thanks baby." He holds my hand and kisses our wedding ring. "I wouldn't have had the motivation to if it wasn't for you."

"Awh, listen to these love birds!" Johnny puts his arms around mine and Zacky's shoulders. "You two are just too fucking cute."

Zacky laughs and pushes Johnny away. "Fuck off, midget."

"You hurt my feelings."

"You have none," Jimmy reminds him.

"Fuck no I don't. I need another shot..." He walks off to the bar with Brian and the guys.

I pull Zacky over to the corner of the club where no one is around. We sit down in the booth and pull the curtain. This is a club known for it's scandalous hookups. Booths in certain areas have a full wrap around curtain so no one sees you making out or giving one another favors. Gotta love California.

Zacky smirks as I straddle his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. "Oh really now?" He laughs as he rubs my sides.

"Mhm." I smirk and kiss him softly, running my fingers through his thick black hair. As our lips touch I feel my body slowly melt. His cold lip rings send chills down my spine and the way he tastes makes my insides scream for more. My lungs seem to shrink in size dramatically as his hands slide up the back of my shirt and caress my goosebump-ridden skin.

The air is being sucked away from me and I gasp for oxygen as Zacky and I kiss passionately, trying to find a way to breathe. Zacky feels the same way since he grabs my hips roughly and gasps as well. We breathe each other in which causes us to become intoxicated. We pull at each other's clothes but don't take any off since we are conscious of where we are.

However, that doesn't stop us from exploring each other... He runs his hands up my shirt to my bra and looks into my eyes hungrily. I tilt my head back breathlessly and moan quietly as he slips his finger tips under my bra to my breasts. This is about as far as it gets until someone pulls the curtain back dramatically.

"CHEATING ON ME?! YOU CHEATING WHORE!"

I jump off Zacky's lap and he carefully covers up his boner, blushing bright red. We both look at the screamer and notice it's an intoxicated Jimmy who pouts at me. "I thought what we had was special."

"Jimmy!" I stand up on the seat of the booth and wrap my arms and legs around him. He holds me up just barely but I cling to him for dear life. If I fall, I'll probably break something. I'm so short and he's so tall, the gap from me and the ground is frightening. "I love you!"

"You're just saying that." He frowns.

"Nooo!" I kiss his cheek over and over. "I love you!"

He smirks proudly and puts his hands on my thighs, holding me up. "I like this. What are you doing tonight?"

"Ahem," Zacky says as he walks over. "My wife, Jimmy."

"Oh right. You two are married. Well, we can always hook up when he's not around." Jimmy sets me back down on my feet and shrugs his shoulders.

"Definitely." I wink at him as he walks away. I turn back to Zacky and laugh. "We're joking." I push his shoulder and kiss him.

Zacky just laughs and pulls me into him. He puts his hand on my cheek sweetly and kisses me. It isn't rough like it was a while ago. It's sincere and passionate with no trace of sexual intentions. Feeling like I was being swept of my feet, he puts his other hand securely on my hip. I wrap my arms around his neck to hold myself up since my knees feel like jello.

He pulls away after a while and smiles, resting his forehead against mine. "I love you so much, Megan." He strokes my cheek.

"I love you too, Zack." I grin and kiss him softly.

After returning the kiss he wraps his arms around my waist. "I'm so glad I married you."

"So am I." I smirk and play with his hair.

"GROUP HUG!" Jason says walking over to Zacky and I. All of the guys walk over and crush us in a giant group hug.

But I don't care that my ribs are threatening to puncture my lungs. I don't care that I am way too close to Johnny right now. I don't care that I can barely breathe from the smell of alcohol and cologne.

I'm with my husband and my best fucking friends in the entire world. That's the only thing that matters.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's over!! What do you guys think of the ending?

What was your favorite ZV story? This, Sleep Tight, or Found a Place?

NEW ZV STORY POSTED.

Thanks for commenting/reading everyone! I appreciate it so much!

xo cv.