Status: Comments or no update!

My Heart's Always With You Now

A Little Piece of Heaven

"Happy birthday, baby." Zacky smiles and hands me a present.

I look at him smiling and take the gift, sitting down in his lap. "I told you not to spend any money." I glare at him and untie the bow.

"Well too bad." Zacky smirks and wraps his arms tightly around me.

I unwrap the purple wrapping and look down at the small box. I bite my lip as I open it and see a small ring with a small silver chain around it. I gasp and lift it into my hands. "Oh my god!"

He smiles and kisses my cheek. "It was my grandma's ring before she passed away. I wanted to give it to you."

Turning to him with tears in my eyes I hold the ring tightly in my palm. "Thank you so much. I love it." He takes it out of my hand and puts it around my neck.

He turns my chin to face him and I kiss him softly. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around him, pulling us even closer. Zacky smiles against my lips and rubs my back. "You're perfect," he whispers and strokes my cheek.


I look down at the ring hanging around my neck and smile, reminiscing on the memories it holds. When I hear a knock at my door I quickly put the ring under my shirt and run down the steps. Opening the door I step back and see Zacky holding some bags with a smile on his face. "I thought I got rid of you." I smirk and lean against the door frame.

"How wrong of you to think that." He smirks. He holds up a bag and nods towards it. "Brought some Jack."

"You know the way to my heart." I laugh and let him in.

Zacky walks in and looks around at my apartment. "So this is the new place, huh?" He sets the bags down on the counter and takes two steps into the living room.

"Yep." I laugh and pull out the drinks and snacks he brought. "It's nothing fancy but I like it." I nod and walk over to the couch where Zacky sat down.

"You're lying." He smirks. "I can tell when you lie."

"I am not lying!" I laugh and put my feet in his lap, leaning back against the arm rest.

Zacky shakes his head. "Yes you are." He puts his hands on my legs. "You hate it here. Don't lie to me, Meg."

I roll my eyes. "The people upstairs like to jump up and down every five fucking minutes, the people next door talk loud as fuck on their phones, and you can hear every conversation outside." I pout.

Zacky laughs and rubs my legs. "Move in with me, Megan!"

"We would never get anything fucking done, Zacky. We'd just sit around, watch movies and drink." I take a sip of the Jack.

He holds his hand out for it and smirks. "I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. I rather enjoy that idea."

I roll my eyes and take a deep breath after the whiskey went down my throat, leaving a smooth burning sensation. "I have a few months until my lease is up. Then I might."

Zacky smirks. "Good." He grabs some chips and eats as we watch some stupid fucking reality TV show. "Oh, the guys wanted to stop by to see the place, too. Is that okay?"

Before I can answer there's a knock at my door. "Open up! I need to shit!" Someone shouts.

I turn to Zacky and glare at him. "Guess I don't have a choice." I laugh and kick him gently then walk over to the door. With the door open wide enough I see a crowd of people outside. Brian, Johnny, Matt, Jimmy, and my brothers. "Why the fuck are you guys here?" I groan and open the door for them.

Johnny runs past me and heads straight towards the bathroom then locks the door. Brian chuckles and walks in holding a six pack of beer. "House warming gift!"

"He missed the point of a house warming gift, so here is something that you can use for decoration." Matt laughs and hands me a huge framed photo of me and the guys on stage when someone malfunctioned.

It was a day that seemed to be against us. We were late starting the show and so much went wrong during the set. I had to keep going out on stage to fix Matt's mic, Zacky's stand, or the amps. After the fifth time of being exposed, Matt called me over and told the crowd to thank me. Quite embarrassing yet cool.

"Thanks." I smile and hug him. I walk over to the counter and set it down then get out the beer Brian bought.

Jimmy walks over with a smile and beats the table to a rhythm. "So when does this party start?!"

"Now," Jason says walking over with another pack of beer. "Oh, Meg, I used the money you left in the car to buy it. So, I owe you."

"Wow. I hate you." I roll my eyes and flip him off. Matt just smiles at me innocently and sits down on the couch by the guys.

After getting everyone drinks and food, arms wrap around my waist when I try to make my way to the chair, pulling me down into their lap. None other than Zachary James Baker.

"You almost made me spill my drink, idiot!" I laugh and hold my drink up in the air.

Zacky just shrugs. "You need to sit back and relax. You're always putting people before yourself. Sit down, watch videos from tour, and have some fucking drinks." A smirk dances on his lips.

"I like the last part." I smirk and sip my drink as I turn my attention to the television, getting comfortable in Zacky's lap. In almost an hour or two everyone is getting loud and talking about random shit they plan on doing before recording their new album. "You guys are always working! Just chill!" I tell them with the trace of intoxication in my voice.

Jimmy looks at me. "You just don't understand." He talks with his hands. "This mind," he points to his head, "never sleeps. It's always kickin'! You can't stop geniuses!" Jimmy laughs maniacally and takes a shot of Jack.

I laugh and shake my head, not able to comprehend everything that is going on. As I try to get to my feet to grab another drink, my legs give out on me and I fall back into Zacky's lap. "Oof. Sorry." I groan and brush my hair out of the way.

He chuckles and looks down at my neck. "Is this...?" He sits up and takes the necklace in his hands. "You still have it?"

"Of course I do." I laugh a little, not sure if he is happy with me wearing it or not. "I wear it almost every day."

Zacky smiles a little and shakes his head. "Where were you going, anyways? You're so comfy." He pulls me down so I'm practically laying on him. He wraps his arms tightly around me and looks at the TV.

I smile and sigh. "You're such a cuddly drunk." I laugh and rest my head on his chest. "I hate you."

"No you don't." He smirks and thrusts his hips up into mine as a joke.

"Zacky!" I punch him and get up. "You're turning into Brian." I roll my eyes and start to walk away.

"What ever do you mean, Megan?" Brian puts his hands on my chest.

"I hate my friends," I say as I slap his hands and walk away.

And by hate, I mean love. So fucking much.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED (: Idk if the caps got that across or not... haha. I love when I get comments. I update faster xD