Status: slowly active

Misfit In Hollywood

Juliette Charbonay had every girl's dream. At the young age of fourteen she had become famous as a singer. She had made millions from her music and her acting, and she was dating Justin Bieber. Life couldn't' get much better, right?

Wrong. Hollywood people were shallow and fake, and Juliette had never fit into the mold of Hollywood. She was tall for a girl, 5'8", with long brown hair and a model's body. She didn't like to listen to rules...and she was bi-polar. Most people were afraid of her because of that, and she never took the time to make friends with someone who was afraid of her. She thought that was a waste of time. Because of these reasons she had barely any friends in Hollywood, and her life was a mess.

But all of that changes one day when she meets the man of her dreams while writing a song. She begins to realize the beauty of the world, and how her perception of it was the only thing that was holding her back.
  1. The Meeting
  2. A Beautiful Song Is Born
  3. Twenty Questions: Juliette's Turn
  4. And the Spazzing Begins
    Nick shook his head at us. "And I actually thought that you guys were a normal family," he muttered and smiled, following us down the hall to Bree's office.
  5. Flashback (1)
    I've been around for a little more than two years now, and when I first started I wasn't at all like this. I actually was friends with all the girls in the Disney business, especially Demi.
  6. Flashback (2)
    I cut her off right then. I was sick of all of this. "I wouldn't have cared if you didn't know those things about me Demi. In fact, I would have probably thought it was funny. What you did was betrayal, and I don't think I will ever be able to forgiv
  7. We're Done, We've Begun
    "Ready to tackle this sucker?" She asked, picking up a make-up brush in one hand and some cover-up in the other.