Status: New 1/1

Jody

1/1

It’d been a year since that awful, late October day. And today, she sat on her swing with the wind blowing her hair. As she got ready to come forward, the grass growing tall behind her, she tried to think of something, anything about what had happened to her, how her life had changed but she couldn’t. Her mind wouldn’t let her!

“Jody, don’t be such a baby! Just come out with us, have one night of freedom,” Mel said, trying her best to get Jody to sneak out and come to a killer Halloween party. It wasn’t long before she’d caved and agreed, it wasn’t long before she was in a car doing 80 miles per hour, it wasn’t long before everyone she knew was dead.

Jody fell off her swing and into the lush grass; the image of all her friends' dead bodies burned in her mind, the image of a big red barn always there every time she shut her eyes, the sound of screaming voices begging her for help always there.

“Help me, Jody!” Mel yelled as the killer came at her with a large scythe. They were the last words Mel said before her head came rolling at Jody’s feet, the killer looking at her with a sick and sadistic grin

Jody lived and her friends died. She’ll always remember that day and ask herself why me? What's so special about me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love, and feedback helps me grow.