You Lost Me

You Lost Me

Cristiano Ronaldo and Irina Shayk sex tape revealed!

Those bold letters tore my heart in half, thrown out the window and burned into ashes.

I can't believe he did this to me.

I bit my lip and threw the magazine across the room. I started to pick up random things and chucking them across the room.

Each throw, each scream, each tear, made me realize my worse nightmare has come true.

Cristiano has cheated on me.

The last thing I chucked shattered once it hit the wall, I started to back up until I hit the wall still sobbing with limp arms, I sank down onto the floor and wrapped my arms around my legs crying my eyes out.

I thought he was the one.

I thought he was serious about me.

All the things he has ever done for me, took me to events, bought me clothes I didn't need, traveled the world, even brought me to his hometown to meet his family.

I looked down at the shining diamond ring he gave to me and the wedding ring right next to it. It was such a beautiful moment when he proposed.

We were in Portugal and he showed me around his hometown. The sight was beautiful, the culture, the atmosphere was incredible.

I loved how his eyes shined at every object or location he pointed out to me sharing the memories he had when he was a child.

He took me to the beach, walking hand in hand just talking. The sea salt air swirling around in our nostrils while the wind blew my hair all around me. It kept going in my face and I would bat my hair away but it will return with vengeance and hit my face again.

Cris just smiled and laughed, "having trouble there meu amor"

He then went behind me and tied my hair in a ponytail to keep it out of my face. Then he leaned down and gently kissed my neck.

I sighed dreamily, "Thank you"

He gave me that 100 Watt smile "No problem"

He then pointed out to the ocean with his jaw slacked, "Max! Look at that! Do you see it?"

I turned in the direction he pointed at, scanning the area. "Where? What did you see?"

I gave up looking thinking whatever he saw disappeared. My eyes widened and slapped both my hands over my mouth.

Cristiano was bent on one knee,

"Max. We have been together for three amazing years now and have a beautiful child together. I love you more than life itself and I can't imagine a future without you. So, Maxine Aileen Owens. Will you marry me?"

I just stood there frozen stiff. Looking into his eyes that is full of hope and anxiety waiting for my answer.

"Yes"

He looked confused, "Max I couldn't hear your answer. Your hands are still covering your mouth."

I turned bright red when he said that and repeated

"Yes! I would love to marry you."

I tackled Cris down and kissed his face while he bursting out laughing how random I am at times. He sat up while both of my legs were on each side of his hips. He took the ring out of the box and slid it on my shaking finger. I squealed and pushed Cris down and we started to make love right then and there.

"Mama?"

I turned around and saw my two year old son clutching his teddy bear and rubbing his eyes with the other.

"Yes sweetie?"

"I'm scared"

My eyes soften when he said that. He held onto his bear tighter. Ever since Cris gave him that bear a few months ago he never went anywhere without it..

"Come here Tye"

Tye moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Alright. let's get you to bed"

I rubbed his back while getting up and walking to his bedroom. After I put him to bed I heard the front door open. I walked down the hall and slowly down the stairs.

Cris smiled, "What? I don't get a 'Welcome back Cris!' tackle to the ground?"

I rolled my eyes "You don't deserve to even have a warm welcome. As a matter of fact"

I slapped Cris' arm, "How dare you! You think I wasn't going to find out!"

Cristiano had his hands raised up in defense

"What are you talking about nena."

"Don't you nena me! You asshole. You had sex with Irina didn't you?"

Cris' eyes widened "That's a damn lie"

"Then why does the tabloids say you made a sex tape with her"

He narrowed his eyes "I can't believe you actually believe in what the tabloids say. You know they make up lies!"

I turned around and walked into the hallway closet and pulled out the evidence and shoved it in his face.

"Where did this thong come from? It's certainly not mine. Last time I checked I never wore a thong before"

Cris swatted the pink fabric away from his face and sighed while running a hand through his hair. His eyes bore into mine.

"It's true"

"What's true"

He licked his lips,"I slept with Irina."

I didn't let him finish I went into our room and started packing.

"Hold on! Max! I know it's a mistake and I promise to never do it again" He grabbed my face

"I love you"

I pushed him away "You let that slut into our house! We have a child in this house"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry"

I glared at him "Sorry doesn't cut it anymore. I want a divorce"

His head jerked up "No you don't! Please. Let me fix this. This is what marriages are all about. Solving our issues together and becoming stronger."

"Really? And did you not think once about your son and unborn kids before you screwed Irina?"

Cris eyes bugged out and looked at my stomach, "Kids?"

"Yes. Cris. Kids, as in more than one child. I'm having triplets."

He looked at me,"It's all the more reason to fix this. For our children."

I sighed,"You don't get it. It's better if we split. We will both be happier this way"

I lifted my bags and carried them to my car. I made a second trip carrying Tye and some of his belongings in a bag. Once I strapped him in his car seat I turned around.

"You can still be involved in our children's lives but us. We are through."

Cristiano's eyes started to water "How can I get you back? Please I will do anything"

With blurry eyes, "It's too late. You already lost me."

I got into my car and drove away. That was the hardest decision I ever had to make. Hopefully I made the right one.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know sad ending. It made my heart break just writing this. any who comment and tell me what you think