You Lie

You Lie.

My friends say I'm a fool to think
that you're the one for me
I guess I'm just a sucker for love'
Cuz honestly the truth is that
you know I'm never leavin''
Cuz you're my angel sent from above---


"I think I've found the one for me..." Shane said to his two best friends, Simon and Nikki Sanders.
Simon's eyes widened and Nikki put her head in her hands, laughing.

"Shane, You're and Idiot to think that." Simon said, giving Shane a light shove on the shoulder.
"Plus, you're only seventeen." Nikki added.


Maybe I'm just a sucker for love... He thought to himself.

Baby you can do no wrong
My money is yours
Give you little more because I love ya,
love ya With me, girl, is where you belong
Just stay right here
I promise my dear I'll put nothin above ya
above ya


"I'm Sorry Shane. I didn't mean to!" Isabelle cried, trying to help pick up the pieces of the clay sculpture she had accidentally shoved off the desk. It hadn't even gotten 2/4 of the way done, so there was no way for her to tell what it was.

"Izzy, it's okay. You didn't do it on purpose." He replied, dumping the remaining pieces into the garbage can.

Shane pulled a box out of the drawer on the right side, and placed it in her hands.

"How much was this?" She asked, carefully taking the necklace out of the black velvet box.

"If I were to tell you, there'd be no fun in having you guess. Now would there?" He smiled.

Love me, Love me
Say that you love me
Fool me, Fool me
Oh how you do me
Kiss me, Kiss me
Say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear
Tell me you love me


I Love her, but does she love me?

Maybe I'll tell him I love him. He looks like he will leave soon if I don't.


"I Love You, Shane." Isabelle said, smiling.

"I love you too, Isabelle." He smiled.


I wonder how long I can fool him?

People try to tell me
but I still refuse to listen
'Cuz they don't get to spend time with you
A minute with you is worth more than
a thousand days without your love,oh your love
oh


"Shane! Snap out of it! She doesn't love you!" Nikki shouted, shaking Shane by the shoulder.

But he wouldn't listen.

"Dude, Listen to Nikki Twin. She's using you." Simon said, using the nickname he'd given his twin when they were four.

"Guys, You don't spend any time with her. A Minute with her is worth more than a thousand days without her." Shane protested.

My heart is blind but I don't care
'Cuz when I'm with you everything has disappeared
And every time I hold you near
I never wanna let you go, oh


"Dude, get off my girlfriend!" Shane shouted angrily, pulling the blonde haired boy by the back of his shirt.
Shane had walked in on them kissing, but he assumed the blonde kissed her, not the other way around.

He wrapped his arms around Isabelle, her black hair fell over her face as she laid her head against his shoulder.

If Only His heart wasn't so blind...

Tell Me You Love Me.

"I love you Shane." Isabelle whispered into his shoulder.

A Tear escaped as her held her at arms length, examining her eyes.


"You Lie."

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Originally posted for my FB friends as a note, but I wanna see what feedback I get from people who don't personally know me.