A Summer to Remember

Two.

"Well, I like the white roses for the girls bouquets and the guys botiners, and red for my bouquets and your botiner?" I looked up at Jonathan who was playing with his phone.
"Jonathan?" I asked. He shook his head and looked at me
"Hmm? Oh yeah, Uh...yeah that sounds great." He said. Jonathan and I have been planning our wedding non-stop for a month now. We picked out the date of December 5th 2010. I felt like I was the only one that was contributing anything to the wedding planning. I felt like Jonathan didn't even care at all. I sighed and circled the flowers in the book. I felt Jonathans hands snake around my waist
"You're really sexy, you know that." He whispered as he kissed my neck. I shrugged him off me and pushed him away.
"What's wrong baby?" I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him.
"What's wrong? I'm trying to plan our wedding and you're trying to have sex with me! That's what's wrong!" Jonathan's eyes got wide and he backed up.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were concentrating so hard on planning." I slammed the book shut and stood up. I started walking to the bedroom, with the book in my hands. I heard Jonathan following me. I sat down on the bed and opened the book, looking over the pages again
"Babe, why are you so mad at me?" I looked up to see Jonathan leaning against the wall. I sighed and closed my eyes.
"I'm the only one that cares about this wedding, because you obviously don't! If you didn't want to marry me, why did you propose?" Jonathan had a confused look on his face.
"Why do you think I don't care about this wedding?" I got off the bed and walked over to him.
"I don't know. Maybe because you won't help me plan any of it!" I shouted. Jonathan threw his hands up.
"Well I'm so sorry! I thought you would want to do it!" I rolled my eyes and walked past him, out of the bedroom.
"Jonathan, why would I want to plan a whole wedding by myself?! That's just stupid!" I heard Jonathan following me. "I'm sorry! I just thought you would want..."
"No! Jonathan , I don't want to plan it by myself! That's so stupid! Your so stupid!" I stopped walking and turned around to face Jonathan.
"I hate this! This was a horrible idea! I thought that I wanted to marry you, but this is just too much!" Jonathan shouted, causing tears to form in the corners of my eyes.
"Fine," I said, as my voice cracked from me trying to hold the tears back.
"Maybe you should just leave. And you can take this with you," I told him as I took off the ring and handed it to him.
"Deana..."
"Get out." I said bitterly. He walked closer to me.
"I said get out."
He bit his lip and walked out of my house. I let the tears fall, as I walked into my bedroom grabbing the bags. I was leaving, and going to NY. I couldn't stay here.

"Mom, if Jonathan comes by, can you give this to him?" I asked my mom as we stood at the airport.
"Yeah." I smiled and hugged.
"Flight 345 to New York is not boarding." I smiled and kissed my mom's cheek.
"Bye Mom, I'll call you when I get to New York." She smiled and nodded her head. I waved and turned on my heels, and walked to the gate. I turned around and blew a kiss to my mom. She smiled as I turned and borded the plane to start my new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorrrry guys, I had to fix it, it was annoying me haha.
-deanaa<3