I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

I Think You’re Drooling Again

I’m kind of sad. The tour’s almost over. These people have become like my extended family. It’s going to be weird not seeing them every waking moment of the day.Actually, it may be nice to get away for a little while, but I will miss them.

But we still have one more stop to go. Guess where it is? Vegas! And it was for the Dew Action Sports Tour. How sweet is that? Maybe I can actually find a boyfriend.Yeah, in Sin City. But I’ve been single for almost five months now! I want some one to cuddle with.

It doesn’t help that Josh has been visiting quite a bit. He’s here now too and him and Kirstie are all lovey dovey kissy huggy. It makes me want to vomit… from jealousy now.

She’s been acting…I would say strange, but that’s just her, but she’s been acting not like herself. She says she’s fine, but she’s really bitty and just flat out moody. Like to know who crapped in her Easter basket.

But right now, her and Josh are at the merch booth, keeping me company until they have to go on. I was bored since the happy couple kept sharing smooches! I sighed and started looking around for some eye candy. It didn’t take long to find it either.

Standing a few feet away, talking to a few cute other guys was my eye candy for the time being. First thing I noticed? That toned body. Wow. He was prancing around shirtless… and it was nice… real nice. It showed off the tattoo he had on his right side. That piece went perfectly with the tatts running up and down his arms.

Once my eyes traveled up to see his face, it was just as yummy. A Rockstar hat topped his head, making his dark brown hair curl out form underneath it just a little bit. I couldn’t’ see his eyes from this far away, but I think they were darker… but that smile. Even from the distance he was standing, it made my stomach do flip-flops. He had the cutest dimples! I wanted to pinch his cheeks!Or kiss him… I’d take either one.

“Ky, you got a little something…” Kirstie said, breaking me out of my trance from that gorgeous man.

“What?” I asked quickly, but she pointed to the corner of my mouth.Ok… so maybe I drooled… a little! They seemed to find this hilarious! “Is he that hot?” she asked, while raising her eyebrows at me.

“Um… YEAH! Look at him,” I replied, nodding towards the gorgeous hunk of man.

She looked over at him… and Josh did too for reasons unknown to me and I honestly don’t want to know why. But she turned around and didn’t seem too impressed.

“He looks like he should be model for Hollister,” she said. He’s just yummy. “Or running a bar,” she chuckled at herself, making me roll my eyes.

“I think he’s yummy,” I countered, crossing my arms.

“He’s ok…” she trailed off. I so knew what was coming next. “But Josh is yummier,” she smiled at him before they shared a quick kiss.

I groaned and went back to staring at the yummy mystery man. I wonder what his name is. I bet it’s something sexy like… Sean… or Jason… or Clayton. Ooo, that’s a good one. Or Kyle. That’d be cute. Kylee and Kyle. That last thought made me smile… and he just so happened to look my way thanks to one of the guys in his group pointing at me. SHOOT!

“Ky, I think you’re drooling again,” Kirstie snickered.

“I think the thing I’m drooling over is coming over!” I snapped while turning my back to him, trying to look busy.

“Oooo, Ky’s nervous,” Josh had to pipe in.

“Shut up, Josh,” I shot back and I just had to turn around… and caught the most gorgeous brown eyes gaze I have every seen.

It made me stare, stunned where I stood. Oh god, someone save me. Kirstie was no help! She just went right along giggling with Josh. I swear I’m too nice of person. I have such mean friends!

“Hey,” I smiled once he stepped to me.I have to be nice.

“Hey, I’m Luke,” he said, getting right to it while holding his hand out. Oh and… he has an accent! Can you say perfection?

Luke… just as sexy as those imaginary names. But he had a bright smile and gorgeous dark brown eyes.

“Kylee, this is where you tell him your name,” Josh chimed in, speaking slowly as if I wasn’t fully understanding of his words.

I shot a glare his way that made Luke chuckle. Man was that such a wonderful sound. I brought my eyes back to his eyes, trying to keep them there, but… that body.

“I’m Kylee,” I finally returned.

“So, what’s a gorgeous girl like you doing stuck behind a booth all day?” he said with a cheeky grin, showing off those pearly whites.

“I’m working… unlike some people I see,” I replied teasingly.

“Oh, I’m working. It’s just not time to throw down yet,” he countered, making me send him a look for him to explain. “I ride bikes… it’s no big deal,” he shrugged off, that accent making his words sound even cutter.

“That’s sexy,” I blurted out, making him chuckle once again. Smooth, Ky… real smooth.

“Well, whatever you’re doing is sexy… you make it that way,” he smirked, making my face burn with a slight shade of red. “Why don’t I show you around before my contest starts?” he went on to ask in a much more flirtatious tone than before. It almost made shivers run down my spine.

I looked over at Kirstie though. She had a huge grin on her face. I resisted my urges to roll my eyes.

“I think I can manage the booth for an hour or so. Just don’t get into to trouble… especially at bars,” she teased, making me roll my eyes this time.

Josh cracked up and Luke just looked at her like she was crazy…cause she really is! But I hoped over the booth and started walking with Luke. You know what was even better than walking next to this hunky thing? He slid his arm around my shoulders. I was floating for the rest of the time that I was with him…I wanted to take him back to So Cal with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY :D sequel!!

Kylee

comment PLEASE :D