I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Why Aren’t They As Hot As My Joshie?

“Kirstie, please come! Please please please!” I whined to my best friend, who was being really stubborn right now!

I asked her to come to one of Luke’s contests. It’s the first one of the season… and she won’t come! I know she doesn’t like Luke, but… she should come to hang out with me. There’s always more to contest than just watching my sexy man do what he does.

“Why would I go to a… BMX contest?” she asked with a disgust on her face.

“Because I’m your best friend,” I smiled brightly, making her roll her eyes.

It took a little more convincing, but she eventually agreed to go… Josh just had to come and she wanted to be moto-ed out. I had to roll my eyes when she came down the stairs. Her pregnant butt was in a JG jersey. Kirstie… Kirstie… Kirstie.

“Ok, I’m ready!” she said excitedly as Josh hooked her arm around her shoulders.

I didn’t comment. I just held my tongue and led them out to my car. Kirstie hopped in the front seat, thankfully. Her and Josh wouldn’t be making out in my presence this afternoon.

When we pulled up to the venue, I had a man to look for anyway. Shockingly, Kirstie and Josh followed me.Maybe they didn’t know I was looking for Luke. I found him at the Rockstar tent. He hadn’t seen me yet. So, I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, making him jump and let out a little yelp.

“Hey baby,” I smiled once he turned around.

“You made it,” he grinned brightly while hooking his own arms around me. “You missed qualifying,” he pouted while nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck.

“Aw, I’m sorry. I had to get Kirstie to come… how’d you do?” I cooed while running my hand through his hair that his hat didn’t cover.

“Kirstie came?” he asked, drawing his head back quickly.

He’s been open with me about getting a weird vibe from Kirstie lately. I tried not to let on too much, but it’s hard when your boyfriend and your best friend aren’t seeing eye to eye. But I just hug onto his hunky middle.

“How’d you do in prelims, baby?” I asked, changing subjects… and I didn’t want him upset to start his contest.

“Third,” he grinned brightly, making me smile and kiss his cheek.

“You’re going to do amazing,” I beamed.

“Of course I am. You’re here. Got to impress my girl,” he smirked, letting his cockiness show.

We stayed in each other’s arms a little longer until he had to get his cute little Aussie but on that bike. I smiled as he peddled off and I went and joined Josh and Kirstie who were flirting up a storm!

I walked passed them to go watch the contest. They got the hint and followed. Kirstie was being ok… I guess. Josh just occupied here… which may not be the worst thing right now.She’s not talking smack on my Aussie! But I think I spoke too soon. As we were watching the all the guys warm up, her mouth got the best of her.

“Why are their bikes so small?” she blurted out “They’re like riding little kids’ bikes,” she went on.

“Kirstie,” I started while rubbing my forehead,trying not to laugh.

“Tell me! And why aren’t they as hot as my Joshie?” she went on… I lost it there.

“Kirstie, just watch,” I said through my laughter.

She went on to complain a little more… she even said something about butt patches. I laughed again, but went on to watch my man. He did amazingly well in his first run. He was on top going into the second run of three. On his second run though, he crashed a 360 backflip. It scared me just a little, but he got right back up and smiled at me. That stupid grin!

He came over to me and told me that he was fine and even gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading back up to the drop in. Kirstie had a few comments, but I brushed them off. She’s just lost in her little JG world. She’s invading my LP world with her Grant army.I migh have to retaliate with my own Parslow troops.

My attention was brought back to him once his name was called for his last run. I smiled as he dropped in and did his signature flipwhip on the first set. I love that trick.His butt looks so cute when he does it. But then… the last set got him again. But this time he crashed a double backflip. What’s wrong with him?I blame his A.D.H.D.

It took him a little longer to get up this time. I stood there worried, willing him to get to his feet. The medics started going over to him, but he waved them off and made it to his feet, limping to his bike.

“Lucas,” I sighed, even though he couldn’t hear me and ran my hand through my hair.

I didn’t see him until the rest of the contest was over though. He ended up in seventh place out of twelve riders. It’s not bad, but… not what he wanted. When I saw him walking towards me with his limp now gone, I pouted my mouth lip out to him, making him smile.

“You ok, baby?” I asked once he put his arms around me.

“So much better now,” he smirked.

I didn’t even have to look at him to know it either. That adorable little accent gave it away. When he pulled away he got lots of kisses. Even if he didn’t win, I was just as happy seeing him walking away… without a limp.

We met back up with Josh and Kirstie. They were giving each other goo-goo eyes. It made me roll mine. Luke chuckled and slung his arm around my shoulder, making me lean into him.

“You need something to flash your man off,” he said before we stepped to them.

I looked up at him oddly. I hope that’s just his own little Aussie thing. Flash your man off? Um… Luke…

“Something that says Parslow on it or something. I’ll get you a shirt for my next contest,” he smiled from my reaction.

I laughed at myself before Kirsite turned her attention to us. Once her eyes gazed over in Luke’s direction, she quickly turned them back to Josh. Still? Come on, Kirstie… My man’s sexy… You can’t just look away from him.

They followed us to my car though. Luke and I were going to meet up at a party later though. They didn’t have to know this.And I didn’t want them too. But I think they kind of knew. Luke mumbled something before he kissed me and I lowered myself into the driver’s seat.

Kirstie didn’t say anything to me the rest of the way to her and Josh’s house. I sighed once they got out and thought about going home. But once that thought crossed my mind, Luke texted me. He said he was on his way… and couldn’t wait to see me. My Aussie was calling my name… I had to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Kyleeeee

comment please :D