I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Just Chill, Dude

Danni keeps getting bigger and more adorable everyday. She’s now almost three months old and she babbles all the timeshe’s going to be talkative just like her mommy. Danni is such a calm and happy baby though. I think she gets the calm from Josh, it takes a lot to get him worked up, whereas for me with my ADHD it’s a little bit easier.

Tonight we were going to a little party that Luke was putting together for Kylee for their one year anniversary. I thought it was pretty cute. Luke and I have actually turned out to be really good friends. That guy is crazy, just like me! We get each other so hyper and feed off of one another’s energy which amounted to a lot.

“Kirstie!” Josh shouted up to me. “My mom is here!”

“Okay, I’ll be right down!” I shouted back.

I pulled on my shoes and trotted down the stairs to meet them. Josh’s mom, Kathy, was going to be watching Danni tonight while we were at the party. No matter how much I was going to miss her we thought that it would be better if someone else watched her tonight. We had no clue what time we’d be home and a partythrown by a crazy aussie isn’t the best place for a baby.

“Bye Danni, I love you. Mommy‘s going to miss you,” I said to my baby girl as I held her in my arms and gave her a few kisses while she cooed up a storm.

“I love you too Danni,” Josh grinned, taking her after me. He held her and covered her entire face in little kisses while she let out lots of baby giggles and squeals. It was the cutest thing ever.

“Okay, Josh. I need to get going and so do you,” Kathy said, holding her arms out for Danni. Josh gave her one more big kiss before placing her in Kathy’s arms.

About a half an hour later Josh and I were walking hand in hand into Luke’s house. We were some of the first people to arrive.

“Hey, my Aussie friend,” I laughed while pulling him in for a hug.

“Hey, my non-Aussie friend,” Luke replied with his own laughs.

“How many people are coming?” Josh asked him.

everyone!” He said getting excited. “A bunch of my friends, our families and I called Deegan and told him to tell the whole Mulisha.”

“Something is going to get broken,” Josh snickered.

We then went into the kitchen and got all the refreshments and snacks ready. Once everyone was almost here Luke left to go pick up Kylee. My hubby and I just cuddled on the couch and chatted it up with a few of the Mulisha in the mean time.

Kylee was so surprised when she came walking in. Luke was glowing too, it was an adorable sight.

“How’s Danni doing?” Todd asked me a few hours later.

“Good, she’s beautiful just like her mom,” Josh said. He then leaned over and gave me a sweet soft kiss.

“Is that what you call beautiful?” Todd teased while pointing at me with his big eyebrows arched.

“Hey! Don’t be talking ya’ big bear,” I joked right back while giving him a light shove and sticking my tongue out at him. “Did you just come over here to hassle me and my adorable hubby?”

“No…well sort of, the hassling was a bonus. I was talking with Luke, then Kylee came over, then Jimmy came over, then Todd left,” He rattled off.

”What?” Josh and I simultaneously spat out. Uh-oh. Jimmy and Luke together can only equal bad.

My thoughts were proved correct as we heard a loud commotion. My head whipped to where it was coming from and we looked just in time to see Jimmy take a swing at Luke. It soon escaladed and they tackled each other to the ground.

By the time I could even comprehend what was happening Todd and Josh were sprinting outside. I quickly followed them and Todd pulled Luke away and Josh pushed Jimmy back once he stood up.

Josh was so mad right now. The way he looked at Jimmy said it all. I knew Josh would take Luke’s side, Jimmy threw the first punch. Kylee quickly led Luke away but Josh was still holding Jimmy back.

”Move, Josh! That guy is not getting away with that!” Jimmy spat fiercely, giving Josh a shove.

”Just chill, dude!” Josh yelled at him. I was so proud of Josh for keeping his cool, I know if I was him I wouldn’t have.

”NO! HE STOLE KYLEE AWAY FROM ME!” He angrily barked while giving Josh a harder shove and getting in his face.

”DON’T SHOVE ME JIMMY!” Josh shouted back while sending a shove his way.That’s my boy, don’t let him get in your face!

”Jimmy!” I yelled walking over to him, I was so mad right now! Josh moved away to give me my time to say what I wanted. At this time I knew that everyone here was staring….but I didn’t care. Jimmy deserved this.

”Luke didn’t steal Kylee away from you. He was there for her when you weren’t!” I bellowed.

”I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR HER! SHE CHEATED ON ME REMEMBER!” He screamed. ”Josh cheated on you too! Do you remember how horrible that felt?”

”Yeah I do, but Josh and I loved each other and so we worked it out!” I told him. ”And you could have too but you chose not too! YOU WERE THERE FOR HER EXCEPT WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU!”

”JUST SHUT UP KIRSTIE!” Jimmy angrily spat at me while pushing me hard, off to the side.

”Don’t ever treat my wife like that again or I’ll get you Jimmy!” Josh said with just as much anger in his voice.

“Jimmy, if you have a beef with Luke or whatever that’s your and his business but don’t treat Kylee and Kirstie that way,” Todd stood up for us as he stepped in front of Jimmy.

“Let’s just go cool off, bro,” Brian tried to talk him down while leading Jimmy outside along with some other Mulisha guys…minus Josh and Todd.

“I think this party is over,” Todd said and everyone seemed to agree.

All the guests started filtering out but I wanted to stay to see Kylee and Luke. I hope he’s alright. When I first met him, I never thought I’d say this but, I am 100% on Luke Parslow’s side.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooohhhh Jimmy drama lol

Josh and Kirstie