I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Abuse!

“Go put your sexy shorts on,” I teased as I was stuffing a duffle bag for our boxing session.

“What’s wrong with these?” he asked while putting his hands on his waist.

“The other one’s make your butt look cuter,” I grinned, watching him roll his eyes.

“They’re the same. Just a different color!” he groaned.

“But the black just goes better with your tan skin,” I smiled brightly.

He mumbled something before going back into the bathroom with his blue shorts on and came out with his black ones. Yum! I went over and wrapped my arms around his middle.

“Love you, baby,” I cooed while looking up at him.

“The things my love for you makes me do,” he sighed before pecking my lips quickly.

I smiled and smacked his cute butt before grabbing my bag and following him to his car. We planned to have Josh and Kirstie meet us at the gym. I was so excited. I’ve been talking so much smack to Luke all day. That cute Aussie thing is going down. He just laughed it off. I thought I would get a few words out of him, but… he just chuckled!

We got there before Kirstie and Josh did. But we only had to wait a few minutes before Josh pulled his truck beside Luke’s car. When we got out, Kirstie seemed to be as excited as I was. Josh seemed to be just like Luke. They were in the ‘whateva’ mood. I think they were just scared. That’s what Kirstie and I concluded as we were changing.

But when we came out and got our headgear and gloves on, the boys just laughed at us. Oh they were so getting it.

“Want a mouth piece too, babe?” Luke teased.

“I think you’ll need one,” I countered, putting some attitude in my words.

“Oh, really now?” he smirked as he came over and placed his hands on my hips.

He had this look in his eyes. I looked at him oddly. But he just continued to smirk… and then he lifted me up in the air, spinning me around. Of course when he placed me back on the ground, I was dizzy. When I got my bearings back, I smacked him softly, making him chuckle.

“You’re going down, Parslow,” I shot at him.

“Bring it, Lusk,” he countered, sending me another sexy smirk.

I started after him, but he just scooped me up in his arms and brought me down to the ground, bringing his legs around my waist so that I couldn’t move. I sent him a look while punching his stomach softly with my gloved hand.

“Owe… that hurt so much,” he sarcastically spoke. “Come on. Hit me as hard as you can. I dare you,” he said with a huge smile on his face.

“No, I’d hurt you!” I shot at him.

“Really?” he asked, raising his eyebrows at me. “Try it,” he went on.

I didn’t want too. I don’t want to hurt my baby. But I throw a punch… not that hard… and he knew.

“Get in the ring with me and I’ll punch you,” I said, trying so hard to laugh at how… abusive that sounded.

“I’m not getting in the ring with you. You’d break a nail,” he teased as he got to his feet and held his hand out for.

“I’m doing pretty darn well so far,” I replied.

“I’m not hitting my girlfriend,” he said over his shoulder on his way to where Josh and Kirstie were. They seemed to be in the same dispute as Luke and I was.

“It’s just boxing. It’s not like you want to purposely punch me in the face,” Kirstie argued with Josh.

“Yeah, Josh. Are you scared you’ll get beat by a girl?” I butted in, thinking that if Josh did it, Luke would too.

“I’m not going to hit her,” he threw back.

“You’re not hitting. It’s punching,” Kirsite said through a giggle.

“So much better,” Josh sarcastically said.

“Ok, you know what? Fine, I’ll do it,” Luke finally spoke up, but… there was this look in his eyes.

I didn’t protest though. It would give him time to change his mind. We both got into the ring and started bouncing around. He threw his fist out, but it wasn’t anything. I don’t think it would have moved a hair on my arm. So I got a bright idea. Instead of this punching thing, I charged him. I don’t think he saw this coming. Once my arms wrapped around his middle, we both went falling to the ground.

We landed with a thud, but Luke absorbed most of it. But I don’t think it hurt him. He started laughing as I punched his toned abdomen lightly; not enough to do any damage.

“Abuse! Abuser!” he said with a huge grin on his face.

I lost it and started laughing. Everyone else joined in too.

“You don’t know abuse yet, Lukie,” I teased while puling my gloves off with a little difficulty.

“Oh no! She’s going to kill me!” he said through his cute little Aussie laughs.

Through my own laughter, I brought my hands up under his shirt and tickled his sides, making him curl up in more giggle. This went on until I thought he couldn’t breathe anymore. Once I stopped and he got his breathing under control, he pulled me down and left a big yummy kiss on my lips.

“Ok, stop making out! It’s Josh and I’s turn!” Kirstie chimed in, ruining this amazing moment between Luke and I.

I sighed angrily as I got up, shooting Kirstie a playful angry glare. She just stuck her tongue out at me as her and Josh climbed inside and Luke and I watched. I wasn’t too caught up in what they were doing. Luke hooked both of his arms around me and was kissing my neck. Talk about distracting! But I’m pretty sure Josh and Kirstie will end up the same way Luke and I did. It’s only a matter of time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Luke boxes and he says it helps his A.D.D. soo.... yeah... that's the reason for this idea lol :D

Kylee

comment?