I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Love Makes You Do Crazy Things

Boxing was so much fun.Even if Luke and I just ended up making out the whole time. It was nice to have some couply bonding time with Josh and Kirstie too. I’m so happy she came around to Luke. I know he hasn’t said it yet, but… I think he is too.

Today though, I’m on a mission. I’m going to settle this Jimmy drama. I’m not worried about Luke getting beat up by him.I think we all saw that my man can take him. But… it just bothered me ever since that night.

So, I got my parents to help me. I told them to invite Jimmy over for lunch or something. My parents loved him when we were together so I know he wouldn’t think anything of this. Now, all I had to do was leave Luke’s… that may be easier said than done.

“I don’t want you to go,” he whined while tightening his grip on me as we were lying on the couch.

“I’ll be back later though,” I pouted while running my hand through his hair that wasn’t topped with a hat shockingly.

He mumbled something and nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck, making giggles come out of me. After a few more wordsand heated kisses later, I was in my car on my way to my parents’ house. I didn’t mention anything to Luke about it. For all he knows, I’m going into work for a little bit. I know it’s a little white lie, but… this was to make our relationship better. If Jimmy weren’t around to cause drama, it would make things run more smoothly.

When I pulled into their driveway, his truck wasn’t here yet. Thank god. I didn’t want to walk in and have it be all awkward. My parents greeted me with a smile though. Obviously, they were there the other night. They didn’t approve of any of it, but saw it the same way I did: Luke protecting me.

We sat around for a few minutes before the familiar sound of his loud truck could be heard. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair as my dad got up to get the door and my mom went into another room, leaving me by myself. My Aussie’s not here to save me this time.

My dad’s and Jimmy’s voice filled the room. They both seemed happy… and then Jimmy’s eyes met mine. He turned to walk away, but my dad placed his hand on his shoulder, making him stay right where he was.

“I think you two need to talk,” my dad’s stern voice spoke.

I know he didn’t want to, but Jimmy did eventually come over and sit in the chair opposite of the couch I was on. He didn’t look up at me. This should go wonderfully.

“I thought we should try to… work this thing out so we can be in the same room as each other… and not start fights,” I said softly, unsure of my own words.

“Why didn’t Luke come?” he asked, not lifting his eyes from the ground.

“Because Luke doesn’t have anything to do with you and I,” I snapped… just a little. “What is wrong with you Jimmy? I don’t know this side of you,” I went on, getting frustrated with him already.

“What’s wrong with you? You’re acting the same way,” he shot back, shooting his eyes up to mine.

“Just because I’m not with you, doesn’t mean I’m this changed person. I’m still the same person that was with you two years ago,” I countered.

“Then how come we haven’t talked?”

“Because you hurt me, Jimmy. You hurt me a lot. I couldn’t look at you. Yes, I know I messed up big time, but… I loved you and was willing to give you all the time you needed to get over it, but… you just couldn’t let it go. So… I found someone that made me happy and not think about you,” I explained to him.

He held my gaze for what seemed like forever, but it was probably only a few seconds. I can’t believe Jimmy and I have gone this long without talking. I never realized how long it was until today.

“I still love you,” he said softly, dropping his eyes from mine.

“And I still love you too, Jimmy, but… I’m with Luke and I… love him,” I hated saying because I knew it would hurt him.

He understood too. His eyes showed it, but it didn’t make it hurt any less. He knew that I loved him… in a friend way. But I loved Luke; the kind of love that I once had for him.

I didn’t know what to do now though. He looked so hurt. But I couldn’t help but think how badly he hurt me when we broke up, prancing around with another chick when I’m still hurting over him. But… I have a heart. I went over and pulled him into a tight hug. It shocked me that he hugged me back.

“I just feel like…” he started with his voice nothing above a whispered.

“What, Jimmy?” I tried to press him. He’s always had issues with voicing his feelings.

“That he… took you from me. I feel like if he never came into the picture, we would still be at least friends. But now… we don’t have any kind of relationship,” he pushed out.

“I know, but… it’s not Luke’s fault. You always got an attitude around him. Just because he’s my boyfriend now, doesn’t mean that he replaced you… You’re still my Fitzy,” I smiled towards the end, making a small one come over him too.

“I’m sorry… for everything,” he went on after a few seconds of neither of us saying anything.

“It’s ok. Love makes you do crazy things,” I teased, pulling away from him.

He actually chuckled too. That was nice to hear for once rather than his raised voice. I told him I would stick around a little more to talk, but he insisted that I go and do other things. I think he knew I was going to back to Luke. He didn’t come out and say it, but… that’s where I was going. My Aussie awaits me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw... everything with Jimmy is good now :)... or is it? lol

Ky

comment?