I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Aussie Germs

A smile spread across my face as I walked into Danni’s room. Josh was sitting in the big comfy chair we had in her room, using his laptop while Danni was crawling around, exploring everything.

“Uh Josh?” I said, leaning against the doorframe. “Don’t you have a meeting with Yamaha today?”

”YES!” He shouted scrambling to his feet. “Thank you for reminding me.”

“No problem,” I giggled out.

Josh ran over, picked up Danni and gave her a bunch of little kisses before putting her back down. He came over and pressed our lips together in a beautiful but way to short kiss. Josh told us goodbye before jogging down the stairs and left.

“Want some breakfast Danni?” I grinned as I walked over and picked up my little girl.

I took her down the stairs but the second my foot hit the bottom step she started wiggling around in my arms, telling me she wanted to get down.

I did as she wanted and she immediately crawled across the living room floor. That girl is a crawling machine, she likes to go fast….and she’s a little out of controljust like her Daddy is on a bike.

Danni made a beeline for my acoustic guitar and slapped her hands down on it. She looked back at me and gave me a toothless smile. Danni started babbling away and lightly patting my guitar.

I came over and picked her up in one arm and the guitar in my other. I plopped down on the couch and sat her up in my lap. She leaned her head and back up against my chest as I put the guitar in my lap as well. Danni put her little hands on top of it and started giggling and patting the top.

“Want me to play?” I asked her. She let out a little squeal and kicked her legs.

I started strumming it and softly sang to her. Danni was so quiet during this, she just relaxed into me and listened. A while later I heard the front door open and footsteps followed. When I saw who was walking through the door I changed my song and started singing a different one.

“Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder. Can you hear, can you hear that thunder? You better run you better take cover,” I sang.

“You think you’re pretty smart don’t you?” Luke said walking in farther. I just nodded my head and smiled.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as Danni let out a squeal and held her arms out for Luke. She’s such a little social butterfly. Anytime there’s new people around Danni wants to see who it is but by now, she was used to seeing Kylee and Luke around.

“It’s raining so I can’t practice and Ky’s at work,” He whined while taking Danni from me and giving her a kiss.

“So you came to bug me then?” I smiled.

“Pretty much. I figured I’d come see my favorite little Sheila,” He grinned, giving Danni another kiss.

“Ew, you’re going to get your aussie germs all over my baby,” I teased.

“So, Josh gets greasy germs all over her,” He countered.

“Kylee is rubbing off on you,” I giggled. “And it’s our baby so he can get his greasy-ness all over her. Besides, he’s yummy so…”

“Okay, I’m not gay, so I’m not going to comment on that one,” He snickered.

“Yeah that’s a good idea. If you were calling my husband yummy I’d be so creeped out,” I truthfully said.

“Can we stop this conversation, I’m getting freaked out already!” Luke said with a smile.

The three of us then went and had some breakfast. Luke decided that he should feed Danni so I could have a break…..that just ended badly. Danni had food all over her so I had to go give her a bath.

“Sorry, that didn’t help much,” he apologized a while later once I was walking down the stairs with a newly cleaned Danni.

“That’s okay Luke. I don’t mind,” I said. “You were only trying to help, and it was a sweet though…just lacking on execution.”

I took a seat on the couch next to Luke with Danni securely in my lap. We started flipping through the channels on tv, looking for something to watch.

“Buying houses…boring. Reality shows…boring. Stand up comedy….boring. Game shows…boring,” Luke said as he kept flipping.

“Have you ever seen Bubba’s World?” I smirked.

“Oh isn’t that James Stewarts lame show?” He asked.

“Yeah, it’s retarded but Todd’s been on a few episodes…he makes himself look really…special,” I giggled.

”Let’s watch it!” Luke shouted, startling Danni. He patted her head and gave her a kiss as if to apologize.

“I just like to make fun off Todd so that’s the only good part of the show,” I told him.

“Well it’s Todd….he’s just so easy to pick on,” Luke grinned.

“Kinda like you,” I giggled.

”Hey!” He shot back as I kept on laughing.

Oh crazy aussie’s, they’re so fun to mess with. I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting day….
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so we have 7 subscribers and only 1 comments (that's just becaues she's amazingly awesome! haha <3 you amanda! you rock!) but yeah, anyone see something a little off with those numbers? Please comments, i will beg if you want me too lol :D

Kirstie, Danni and Luke they guy who looks like he should be running a bar