I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

What Exactly Does 'I'm Gonna Get Greasy' Mean?

When I got to Luke’s… he wasn’t around. I found it strange. He usually tells me when he goes somewhere. All of his bikes were in the garage too. He wasn’t riding. It was raining so that confirmed it too. And then his car was gone. Luke I love you, but… the mysterious thing doesn’t fly with me in this way!

Instead of blasting up his phone, I just went to Kirstie. I figured I’d at least stop by and say hi. I haven’t seen Danni in a few days.I bet she misses me.

Once I turned my car off in the driveway, Josh’s truck pulled in beside me. We both got out and greeted each other with a hi. He led me inside where I found Kirstie… and Luke… sitting in front of a laptop on the couch. They were both laughing so hard too.

“So, you don’t tell me where you are. And I have to find out that you’ve been with my best friend all day,” I shot at him, trying to come across as mad, but it was more teasingly.

“Shh, Danni’s sleeping,” he shot at me.

The computer was in the way so that I couldn’t see that he was holding the sleeping girl. Aw. I smiled and walked over to sit next to him. I reached down and left a soft kiss on her forehead before giving my baby a kiss.

“What have you two been doing?” I asked after I hooked my arms around his hunky middle.

“They’re calling your boy toy gay and we totally just had a discussion about that earlier today,” Kirstie said through her giggles.

“What?” I asked, not sure to laugh or be offended.

“They’re haters, babe. Hater’s gonna hate,” he said ever so cutely in his Aussie accent. It made me smile and kiss his cheek.

“How about we look for Kirstie,” Josh snickered while taking the computer from her.

As he was typing away, Luke went over and put Danni in her playpen. He’s so cute. Big tough guys with babies are always the cutest. When he came back over, I opened my arms for him and gladly fell into them.

“What’s it say?” Luke asked once the look in Josh’s face changed to… not so happy.

“Not only is Kirstie one of the most talented musicians to ever walk this earth, she is also one of the hottest, sexiest, and all around attractive things too. Her husband, who is some… racer… doesn’t deserve to have her. I feel so bad for their child,” Kirstie read, trying to hold in her laughter. I don’t know if it was from the words or Josh’s reaction.

I lost it from Josh’s reaction alone. Oh man it was so funny. Luke joined in too. But Josh’s face just kept getting redder and redder. I think someone busted his happy JG bubble.

“Uh oh, Joshie, you got some competition,” I teased.

“I’m done with this,” he said, handing Kirstie the computer and walking into the kitchen.

“Josh, mate, haters gonna hate,” Luke shouted after him, making me laugh since he had just repeated himself.

“Yeah, Joshie, come here,” Kirstie cooed.

He slowly came back into the room while pouting. Of course Kirstie soaked it all up and kissed him better. I just rolled my eyes and took the computer from her. I was going to have some fun with this.

I typed in Josh’s name in the search box and a whole bunch of stuff came up on the forum. Luke let out a little laugh that he was trying to hold in. This got Kirstie and Josh’s attention.

“What are you doing now, Ky?” Kirstie asked.

“Nothing…” I said in a mischievous way.

“That’s a lie,” Josh shot at me.

I just stuck my tongue out at him and started reading the posts. Most of them were really positive… boring! But I found a few that made me smile. I needed that one that made me almost pee my pants though… and I found it! This person was good too. They had to have been a writer. This was just spot on… I need to meet this person.

“Joshua Michael Grant… husband of Kirstie Grant, the famous musician. They also have a daughter together who’s almost six months old. But the reason I’m writing this post is to not build up their family, but to ask one simply question. What exactly does ‘I’m gonna get greasy’ mean?” I started reading, holding in my giggles.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Josh rolling his eyes. Kirstie was just waiting for me to go on… so I did!

“If you did get greasy in his world of motocross, would that be a bad thing? Did something on his bike break? Did he use too much hair gel for his little fauxhawk that morning that it’s running down the sides of his face?” I had to stop to let a little chuckle out.

“Or does it mean greasy in the food sense? Like… a McDonalds dumpster, or since he seems to be short, has spiky hair and keeps saying that he gets greasy, is he in fact a French fry?” I lost it after I read that one. It took me a second to get my breathing back under control, but after a few seconds, I finally did.

“Whatever he means by getting greasy, I’m sure he’s the only true person that knows. I just hope it’s not a contagious disease that he could potentially spread to his wife and daughter. If it is, please seek medical attention, Josh. Sign Anonymous,” I finished, holding in my laughter.

“Aw, my Joshie. I like your greasiness,” Kirstie cooed once I shut the computer. I was too entertained right now to read anymore. I just might die if I found another one like that.

“Well, at least someone else realizes his nastiness,” I mumbled, making Luke let out a loud chuckle.

“For all I know you wrote it!” Josh shot at me, sending Luke and Kirstie into a fit of laughter.

“Why would I waste my time? I have so many better things to work on than writing about how greasy you are… like my Aussie,” I smiled at Luke.

It made his bright white smile appear and those oh so adorable dimples that I love so much. I had to reach over and kiss his nose. If I went for his lips, it may have got a little heated.

Today was a good day though. Jimmy and I put everything behind us… or so I think. only time will tell. And I got to pick on Josh… through someone else’s words. I swear I did not write that! Oh and… one other small thing. I got to be in the arms of the guy that I love so much. What would have been better?
♠ ♠ ♠
I had way too much fun writing this chapter lol :D

and Kirstie, Luke does not! look like he should be running a bar. He looks like he should be in Ohio, chilling with me! lol jk :D

comment?

oh and dana3262 has now reached the ranks of awesome! she commented :D THANKS SHEILA!!!