I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

He Just Asked

I was having a pretty normal morning, having breakfast with my adorable hubby and feeding our baby girl when my bestie showed up with the most exciting news. HER AND LUKE ARE GETTING MARRIED! So excited for them right now!

I was glad that I finally knew why she’s been acting all weird, it made me feel better. I couldn’t stop smiling as I was talking with Kylee on the couch.

“So how did he propose?” I asked with excitement in every word.

“Well,” she started. “He had candles and roses and all that romantic stuff all over then…he just asked me,” Ky blissfully sighed.

“Awww,” I cooed and soon Josh came walking in with Danni in his arms and he sat down next to me.

“I know, it was such a romantic way to propose,” She grinned.

“Yeah, that’s cute but… I do have to say the way that Josh proposed was way cuter and more romantic,” I just had to add. I’m sorry! He’s just so cute!

“Kirstie,” She shook her head.

“Hey, my hubby learned how to play the guitar and played me a song, now that’s what I call romantic,” I beamed as Josh leaned over and gave me a kiss.

“Whatever, you stay in your JG bubble, just don’t infect my Aussie bubble,” She giggled.

“I can infect you a little though,” I giggled along with her as I held a cooing Danni out in front of her. Danni then let out a little squeal and kicked her legs.

“Aww, now that I can’t resist,” She smiled while giving Danni a kiss on the cheek.

“She’s adorable, just like her daddy,” I cooed.

“Ugh, I give up!” Kylee groaned but a laugh was still present in her voice.

“Danni, give auntie Ky a kiss,” I told her as I held Danni up close to her ’aunt’

Our little girl then put her lips on Kylee’s cheek and left a wet kiss there.

“Okay, that just made my heart melt,” She said.

“I know, Josh apparently taught her how to do that,” I smiled over at my man. “I came home one day and he told her to do that, I almost died!”

“That’s pretty sweet, I’ll give Josh a few points on that one,” She stated.

“Well thank you Kylee,” Josh sarcastically piped in. “And don’t think that I forgot about that little post on that forum either.”

“You just won’t let that go will you?” She snickered.

“Meanie,” He threw at her then stuck his tongue out.

“Kind words you two,” I giggled.

“That reminds me of what Luke…well never mind,” Kylee started but abruptly stopped. I gave her a confused look but she just ignored it. “Well I better get going.”

“Okay, we’ll see you later,” I said giving her a hug with Danni still in my arms. “Give your Lukie a hug for me.”

“I will, I guess I’ll give your greasy hubby a hug too,” Kylee laughed while giving Josh a hug.

“Well thanks,” he sarcastically said while sharing a hug with her. “Now Luke is going to have a freakishly tall chick for a wife.”

“I’m not freakishly tall, you’re freakishly short!” She countered. “French fry!”

“Aw I love my little French fry,” I cooed while kissing him.

“Whatever, I’m leaving!” She overdramatically said while walking out the door.

I’m so glad that was all that was bugging ky. I can’t believe she’s getting married. I still think it’s weird they’re getting married so soon but….whatever, I’m so happy for those two right now!
♠ ♠ ♠
is anyone else excited for the new Cage the Elephant CD? Cause i am!!!!!!
okay i'm pretty sure that i have like the most random authors notes haha

The Grants

comments?

OH! and Ky - yes Luke does look like he shold be running a bar!