I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Cute Little Joey’s

So I was spending another day at the studio, I was going to bring Danni with me but Josh decided he wanted to have a Daddy/Daughter day with her. I thought it was adorable. She’s going to be such a daddy’s girl, she already is! It’s so cute.

But when I came home they weren’t there but someone else was...

“Hi.” Kylee softly greeted me.

“Hey,” I said back.

“I came over here to talk to you…” she said as she started biting her bottom lip. “Wanna come sit down? I brought you Redbull,” She smiled at the end.

I sat down across the table from her and cracked open a can, taking a big drink. I held it in my mouth longer than I normally do because I didn’t know what to say.

“I wanted to talk to you about….everything that’s happened,” Kylee sighed.

“Go ahead,” I saidwith way too much attitude

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you okay, I was just….” She trailed off.

“Just what Kylee?” I asked her, trying my best to keep back tears.

“Scared okay! I was scared, I still kind of am! I found out I’m pregnant and I never wanted to be pregnant before I got married and it freaked me out! I thought Luke would leave me with a baby and I’d be left on my own to raise a baby,” Kylee explained before running a hand through her hair.

“Luke wouldn’t do that to you,” I told her.

“I know that now, but I was emotional, and I didn’t know how he’d react,” She explained to me.

“But Kylee, even if he did, Josh and I would have taken care of you,” I softly told her.

“But I don’t want anyone to have to take care of me. Especially you and Josh, you have your own family and your own daughter,” She stated.

“You don’t get it,” I heavily sighed. “You are a part of our family. We love you and I guess it just hurt me that you couldn’t trust me with this.”

“I didn’t know if anyone would understand,” She whispered, dropping her head a little.

“Kylee, I’d understand,” I told her, reaching across the table to hold her hand. “I could have been there to support you. I could have been there for you and Josh too.”

“I didn’t want you to think less of me for this,” Ky whispered softer than ever before, so soft in fact that I hardly heard her.

“I would never think that Ky. I love you, you’re my best friend and I’d do anything for you,” I said, as tears started falling from my eyes.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you,” She cried herself.

“I just want to be there for you Kylee,” I said through my own tears. “I’ll be there for you,” I sang to her.

“I know Kirstie, and I’m sorry,” She apologized.

“Don’t be,” I told her. “But I’m going to be there for you from now on. I’ll do anything you want me too.”

“Just be my best friend,” She smiled through her tears.

“I would love to do that,” I told her.

We both got up and pulled each other in for a giant hug. Kylee and I were both crying but of happy tears now. It was good to just get it out of our systems.

“I’m really happy for you two. Luke’s a great guy and I’m sure you’ll have adorable little kangaroos,” I smiled.

“Kangaroos?” She giggled. “The little ones are joeys!”

“Oh...well then cute little joeys,” I giggled along with her.

I’m so glad I have my bestie back! And I’m so happy for her soon-to-be-Parslow family. I can speak from experience, that having my two Grants are the best thing that ever happened to me and now I’m so excited for Kylee to have her Parslow’s!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky - okay, i'll take slightly, it's better than nothing. Even though he's the most adorable thing EVER! and no, Luke is not attractive in ANY way...

Kylee and Kirstie