I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

I Have An Idea

Kylee and Luke make such an adorable couple. They’ve been back for a couple weeks now and Ky’s such a cute pregnant lady. I am so happy for them!

My poor Joshie though, he’s been more and more unhappy with the factory team. He hasn’t exactly said he wants to leave, I know he’s happy that he just has a ride but I know if someone else asked him to ride for their team he’s say yes in a second.

“Ma ma,” Danni squealed as she wobbled over to me.

“There’s my sweetie,” I cooed as I picked her up and gave her kisses and blew on her tummy, making her giggle.

“Hungy,” She tried saying while patting her tummy.

“Let’s go have some dinner,” I smiled while putting her on my hip and carrying her into the kitchen.

I sat her down and got dinner ready quickly then sat down with her and helped her eat without making a complete mess. She’s at the age when she wants to learn how to do everything but when she eats….it gets messy. Danni usually gets a bath after dinner.

“Da da?” Danni asked when we were about halfway through dinner.

“He’ll be home soon Danni,” I told her.

“How about right now?” I heard a familiar voice say.

”Da da!” Danni squealed loudly while holding her arms out to him.

Josh quickly came over and picked her up and giving her kisses. He set her back down then leaned in to give me a beautiful kiss on the lips. As we separated we had to go back for a few more little kisses before he sat down with us.

I got him some dinner and as I was setting his plate down he was tickling Danni’s foot, making her laugh. He’s such a good daddy, I love that guy.

“Tell me about your day,” I smiled over at Josh.

“Well,” He started after taking a bite of food. “It was just the same.”

“Still annoying factory team?” I asked.

“Yep,” He sighed.

“Josh….why don’t we start our own race team?” I questioned with an excited buzz.

“Kirstie,” Josh shook his head. “We can’t do that.”

“Why not?” I pouted.

“Because, you need someone to run it, a mechanic, riders, bikes, sponsors, and a lot of money. A lot of money that we don’t have,” He explained.

“But you have sponsors to help pay for it and I have lots of money from the band!” I said getting excited again.

“That’s money for our family, not just for me. And besides, the only way you could get that many sponsors is from being the number one rider, like Jeremy McGrath or something,” Josh shook his head.

“But if you could start a team would you want to?” I asked.

“Of course. I mean, that’s like my dream,” He told me with a light in his eyes.

This got the wheels turning in my head and a smile spread across my face. I didn’t say anything to Josh but, I had an idea….
♠ ♠ ♠
Kylee...no...just no. it's just all wrong!

i thuoght i made a set for this one but... i can't find it! i think i must have accidentally deleted it or something, sorry!

comments?