I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

It's Going To Be Different

“I need to shower,” I groaned as I climbed into Luke’s car. “I feel so disgusting… and greasy,” I continued, making him chuckle.

“It’s not funny, Luke! You let another man be all over me. What if I gave in to his advances?” I shot back,feeling my own mood swing. Stupid hormones.

“Seriously… what does Josh Grant have on me?” he said in a cocky way that made him so sexy… and he knew it! I had to have my fun though.

“Well… he does win a little more,” I rattled off since he did come away with a victory tonight. But Luke just rolled his eyes.

“Besides the whole dirt bike thing,” he said, saying dirt in the cutest way!

“He does have a few more tattoos,” I smirked, running my hand up his arm that was closest to me that was only half covered in ink.

“I’m working on that,” he replied.

“He…” I tried to think of more, but it was like next to impossible.

Of course he just shot another smirk my way, knowing he had me. Stupid Aussie! I just want to kiss him, but he has to drive. So I pouted the rest of the way home. He let out an aw and reached over for my hand. I didn’t hold back right away, but by the time we were pulling into the driveway, I was almost jumping over the seat to get to him.

“Whoa, patience my dear,” he teased as he was trying to unlock the front door.

“I want my Lukie though,” I giggled as I tried to reach up to kiss his lips… but missed!

“You have him. I’m not going anywhere,” he smiled just as he got the door open.

Before I could try anything, he lifted me up in one swift movement and carried me inside. I giggled the whole way to the couch where he gently placed me down and climbed on top of me. I smiled as he slowly brought those yummy lips to mine.

During this beautiful kiss, I felt something different in my stomach. It didn’t hurt or anything. It was just… different. I just figured it was the baby kicking and ignored it. But once a sharp pain shot through my lower body, I pulled away from Luke quickly to let out a yelp from pain.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Luke asked, concernand fear filling his voice.

“It hurts,” I pushed out.

He held onto me as it got worse. Eventually, he talked me into going to the hospital. Once we were there, the doctors told me that I was in labor. Um… what? I’m not nine months yet! I was freaking out. Luke just laughed at me and eased his way onto the bed.

“All babies are different. It’s a Parslow baby… it’s going to be different,” he said while running his hand through hair, making me laugh.

This put me at ease a little… and the epidural I got later on. My parents were here though, along with Lauren. I felt bad for my Lukie. His parents had to go back to Australia after the wedding. I told him we’d have to plan a trip after the baby was born so they could see it.

But there were people missing… Kirstie and Josh weren’t here. I mean… I know he won and were probably out celebrating, but…

“Did you call Josh and Kirstie?” I asked Luke after a little contraction had subsided.

“You wanted me to call them?” Luke asked with his forehead wrinkled up.

“Um… YEAH!”

“Oh… it was just late and I figured they’d be in bed and…” he started rambling while digging into his pocket for his phone.

“Luke, just do it!” I told him, shooing him out of the room before my contractions got worse again.

He came back a few minutes later though. I gave him a playful glare, but just smiled and took his spot by my side. Kirstie and Josh came later on… after our baby had come. It’s not a big deal though.Luke didn’t call them! I wasn’t mad. I was finally happy to be introduced to our baby… boy.

Luke brought him over as everyone filtered out of the room. And I thought he couldn’t get any cuter. I almost died right then and there. But you could not wipe the smile off of Luke’s face. As he lowered himself next to him, I opened my arms for our baby and he gently placed him there.

I sat there, amazed that I was apart of creating something so beautiful. It made my smile come over me and kissed Luke’s cheek. He looks so much like his daddy. It’s adorable. I know baby’s kind of all look the same when they’re first born, but I saw Luke in this one.

“Elijah?” Luke asked softly with an arm around me and the other around our baby.

“Elijah… Jeremy,” I smiled while cradling him closer to me.

“He has an uncle looking down on him right now,” Luke said a little above a whisper while rubbing my back softly.

I rested my head on his shoulder as the thought came to me. It made a tear fall from my eyes, but it was a happy tear. I have a beautiful son with this amazing man.

“He so has your eyes,” Luke said, breaking me out of my little trance.

I had dropped my eyes from Elijah, but once I brought them back up to him I saw two huge blue orbs. I didn’t think of mine, but… I thought of… my brother. He had that calming blue gaze… just like Elijah. I smiled so big and left a kiss on his forehead. Luke reached down and held onto the two of us before our friends and family started pouring back in. They were oooing and awing over Elijah, but I was just happy to with the amazing man who gave me this gorgeous baby, my sexy Aussie and wonder husband… and now my baby’s daddy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realized how many chapters we've posted today... wooow lol

but anyway... Kirstie and I have a battle going here...
And i never said josh was sexy though! cute yes.. josh is cute. he's cute like... oh look at that guy... he's cute and you keep right on walking. but if you saw luke or tanner you just look at them and are like... wooow... that guy is so sexy lol see... there's a difference! lol

The Parslows :D

comment?