I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Luke's Dirty!

Do you know whose been in Australia for a few days… in Melbourne where Luke’s parents’ live… and they haven’t told me? KIRSTIE! I knew she was coming to this country, but she never told me she was going to be in the same area! We could have hung out! So, I bugged her until she came over to Luke’s parents’. They had Elijah for the day, giving them some grandparent time. Of course I didn’t mind.The more Aussie people he’s around, the better chances of him having an accent!

“So, the parents are gone… Elijah’s gone… What shall we do?” Luke asked while letting his gorgeous eyes wonder about the room.

“I asked Kirstie to come over since she was around,” I said.

The look on his face changed so fast. I swear! It was like I was raining on his first day at Disneyland. It made me laugh. Somebody has something else on their little Aussie mind.

“Baby, I’m sorry. She’s just lonely and we’re two of her best friends. We have to help our friend in her time of need,” I over dramatically spoke while falling into his lap.

“Buzz kill, Ky… Buzz kill,” he said, but there was a smile there.

I giggled before cupping his cheeks with both of my hands to pull him in for a kiss. Kirstie may be coming, but she’s not here yet! Lukie can have all the kisses he wants. That lasted for a good ten minutes… and there was a knock on the door. Luke pulled away with a groan and a pouty look in his eyes.

“Love you, Lukie,” I smiled before giving him one last quick kiss before I got up to answer the door.

Once I opened it, Kirstie flashed me a quick smile before I pulled her in for a tight hug. It was obvious she wasn’t the happiest, but it’s only been like two days since she left her babies. Luke can cheer anyone up!

But right now, he’s being a Mr. Pouty Pants! I tried to get him involved in the conversation, but he just pouted on the couch. He can deal! His parents are going to be gone all day. Kirstie’s busy. I’m lucky she even came here. And she’s all mopey about her Joshie.

“So… did you meet All Time Low?” I asked, remember she was touring with them… they’re one of my favorite bands. Luke and I definitely have to go to a show!

Her smile grew once I asked this. Ooo! She’s got some stuff to spill!

“Is Alex Gaskarth as good looking in person as he is in pictures?” I asked just like a thirteen-year-old girl would.

“Hey!” Luke finally spoke up.

“I said good looking. Not sexy,” I reminded him before kissing his cheek. Of course he just rolled his eyes. “So… is he?” I asked, smiling at Kirstie.

She tried so hard not to nod her head, but she did. We both squealed and started giggling like crazy. This started a whole hour of us chatting about that adorable boy. Luke just rolled his eyes and let out groans. It was cute though.

“I miss Josh though… and Danni,” she sighed after our excitement on Alex wore off…I think Luke was happy for this.

“A month won’t be that long. You’ll have fun with the All Time Low guys… they’re crazy,” I tried to sooth her.

“But Josh isn’t. I miss his calmness. He’s the Kylee to my Luke,” she said in a cheesy way. It made Luke and I giggle though. That was a good one.

“But… I don’t want to have to say my Josh. Luke can’t be the Kirstie to my Josh… I’m not comparing myself to that greasy thing!” I replied, making Kirstie roll her eyes.

“He’s not greasy! It’s just what he says when he goes and races. I’m sure Luke says something like that,” she countered, looking at Luke and I sideways.

“Um… no,” I replied.

“Ky says that it’s time to get dirty,” he had to add… he just had too!

“Luke’s dirty!” Kirstie giggled.

“I like my men just a little on the dirty side… it’s better than greasy!” I piped in.

“Whatever, Ky. I know the truth!” Kirstie said.

Beforewe got into a physical altercation this went any further, Luke changed the subject. He started rambling about his BMX thing. Kirstie loves this subject. Her reactions to everything he said made me laugh.

Lets just say she didn’t stay too long after that. I wish she would have stayed longer, but… it gave Luke and I more alone time before our baby boy came back. Oh I love me some Aussie’s…even if they are dirty!
♠ ♠ ♠
I think Kirstie just started an all out war.... lol jk
But yeah... In no way is Josh Grant sexier/hotter/cuter/adorableryes that's a word in Kirstie and I's world! lol than my Aussieor my drifter lol Josh wishes he could be as sexy as Luke with his plastic abs as you call them. I'd pick Luke over Josh any day.

lol ok.. now that that's settled lol

Ky

comment? You guys have been awesomeryes, that's a word too! lol with comments lately. I love it! Lixx, your last comment made my day! I loved it :D