I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Thanks…I Think….

Josh and Danni have been here for the last two days. It makes me so happy. But I haven’t gotten to spend a ton of time with them, that sucks. Alex and I have been together constantly because we’ve been working on multiple songs together but….I want to be with my Grants!

“So what does Josh do again?” Alex asked me.

We were in Josh, Danni and my hotel room but Josh and Danni just left to go get something to eat.

“He’s a motocross racer,” I grinned.

“Oh, I’ve seen that on tv. Only I didn’t see too much racing, they kept showing all the girls who advertise stuff,” Alex stated.

“Yeah, they do that,” I said.

“Who does Josh hang around with?” He oddly asked. “Do those girls ever flirt with him or do they stay away?”

“They try but Josh ignores them,” I told him.

“Do you go to all the races? Because I mean, I remember reading when you two broke up because he cheated on you with one of those girls,” Alex went on.oh thanks for bringing that up!

“He did,” I sighed. “But that was a long time ago when we were dating. He wouldn’t do anything behind my back.”

“Really?” He asked.

“Yep, he’s a good guy and I trust him,” I smiled.

“Hmm,” was all he responded with. “Well you know that if anything happens, you can always give me a call.”

“Thanks….I think…” I replied.

Alex and I then went back to our song and a few hours later we finished. By that time Danni was fast asleep in Josh’s tattooed arms. That’s such a cute sight.

When Alex left I cuddled up next to him as he left a soft kiss on my head. I returned his kiss but placed it on his lips then gave our sleeping daughter one as well.

As I laid there I couldn’t stop thinking about Alex and my weird conversation. It made me incredibly uneasy too. I loved Josh so much and I hated the thoughts that Alex had brought up.

I mean, Josh did cheat on me once….I’m not at every race…what if one of those girls came onto him and NO! no. I am not going to become one of those paranoid wives who can’t trust her husband. I love Josh and he loves me, he tells me all the time and I know he means it. We have a beautiful daughter together, he wouldn’t do that.

I just don’t want my heart broken again…but Josh wouldn’t do that to me, or Danni. I trust him and I hate that I even doubted him for one second. I love my Joshie.
♠ ♠ ♠
so kylee, i know you said tanner graduated with some biology degree and i'm going to use a biology analogy. Yes! i do actually pay attention in biologymost of the time even though i hate it; your little guy bubble is like the phospholipid bilayer, is semi permiable and it lets certain things through. well some days when it's not producing enough ATP then it shuts down and doesn't let anything in, those are the days when you have one guy, then when it's functioning normally and has ATP, protein, and carbohydrates, and the protein channels are open then your guy ADD is on high and lots of guys are coming in. hahaha

The Grants plus Alex the cutie but not cuter than Josh!