I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

I Don't Like The Guy

What’s the first think you think of when you say Australia?Other than my sexy man that is. KANGAROOS! Where are Kangaroos? THE ZOO! And since my hubby is the biggest sweetheart in this entire universe, he asked Josh and Kirstie to come with us with Danni. Kirstie had a few meet and greets, interview, and rehearsals to do. But I told Josh I would still love to have his greasiness around.

“You know the sad thing about this?” I sighed before we were getting ready to leave.

“Aw, there’s nothing sad about this. It’s a happy day,” Luke cooed before pulling me into a tight hug.

“But Elijah isn’t going to remember this. He’s too little,” I pouted up at him.

“Aw, I bet he will. This is exciting!” he replied, showing his hyper-ness already.

“He’s going to sleep the whole time!” I shot back, but tried so hard not to laugh.

“Come on, babe, we have to pick Josh up,” he said through a big smile before walking out of the room.

I sighed playfully before following him with a sleeping Elijah in my arms. We gave him to his grandma and grandpa before we left. They probably wouldn’t see him all day, so we gave them a few extra minutes.

Once we were on our way, I sat in the back with the baby, letting the men have the front to talk about their manly thing… or their daddy thing. That would be cute if they got on that subject.

When we pulled up to Josh’s hotel, he was waiting outside for us. I smiled and got out to help him with his daughter. Men can never figure out car seats. It took Luke forty-five minutes before he gave up on ours…Took me a whole five.

“Ready, Josh?” I asked, trying to get as excited as I could, given the face he was giving me.

“I guess,” he sighed while walking towards the passenger door.

I shot him a look that he never saw. Well, he’s going to be just a little ray of sunshine today.Maybe we shouldn’t have asked him to come. But once we were there and walking around, he seemed fine. Danni was a little chatterbox and Elijah… slept. It was ok though. Luke was pushing the stroller and it was the cutest thing.

“Daddy, wook! It’s Wuke!” Danni said suddenly.

Well, duh. Luke’s been beside her all day. But once I looked back to see what she was referring too, I saw her pointing at the… kangaroos… Kirstie!

Of course this started a round of laughter, especially when Luke starts hopping around like one. My poor child. What if he has his father’s brain?

“Wuke, you funny,” Danni giggled once he stopped.

“You’re funny, Danni,” Luke countered.

“No you are!” she said through a big smile.

“You are,” Luke countered calmly.

“Nu uh. YOU!” she said louder than before, but still through giggles.

“How about both of you are goofy goobers?” I butted in. What if these two got us kicked out of here for being too loud? I could so see that happening.

“I agree,” Josh chuckled, smiling down at his daughter.

Luke just huffed back to Elijah’s stroller and we continued to walk to fine a place to get lunch. Elijah had woken up and was fussy. He needed his bottle. Luke picked him up and bounced him as we were on our search.

After we finally found a place, I sat with the kids, feeding my baby boy as Danni entertained me. The men were off, hunting for food. When they came back, Luke took the baby so I could eat. Aw. That was cute. He eventually had a system that allowed him to feed Elijah one handed. It was funny watching him trying out different ways though.

Once we were finished, we sat for a little bit. Josh didn’t seem like he was in the best of moods. I know he’s bummed that Kirstie isn’t here, but his little girl is. He needs to be happy for her. So, while Danni was in my lap, playing peek-a-boo with Elijah, I was drilling Joshie!

“Why do I feel like there’s something more than Kirstie not coming today that’s bothering you?” I asked, trying to be nice about it.

“Maybe because there is,” he sighed.

“Spill it, boy,” I shot at him, making a slight smile appear.

“It’s just… the whole Alex thing,” he pushed out while running his hand through his slightly gelled hair. “It bothers me… a lot. Just the way he looks at her, the way he talks to her… the way he makes her laugh… I don’t like any of it,” he groaned.

“Josh, they’re just friends. Get over it,” I replied, trying so hard not to roll my eyes.

“He doesn’t make it seem liked that’s what he wants,” he mumbled with his forehead pressed against the table.

“I don’t like the guy,” Luke butted in.Hey, you’re supposed to be entertaining the babies!

“See!” Josh countered, making me roll my eyes.

“I don’t see the problem. They’re just being friendly. She’s found someone to be friends with while you’re gone. It’s not like she replaced you or anything. They’re just musicians having a good time together… and he just happens to be a good-looking guy. Josh, you need to trust your wife,” I closed with. I was working myself up way too much.

“Yeah, but… you have to understand what he’s talking about. It’s one thing to be hanging out with a guy and having a good time, but it’s another to be acting like those two do around each other,” Luke added.

“Exactly! It’s not like the way she talks to Danny and Kevin. It’s just… I don’t like it!” Josh groaned.

“Don’t worry, mate. I got your back,” Luke said and they went on to do a little hand thing that I didn’t get it. Stupid boys.

After this, Josh seemed fine.Maybe it’s because he stole my hubby away from me! Him and Luke kept talking the whole time. They even ventured off into their careers. Josh never asks about Luke’s BMX thing… what got into him? Either way, no matter how much our little lunch worked me up, I still had a great day… and I didn’t call Josh greasy once! Mark that down in the record books!
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, Kirstie... I don't even know what to say... but... you're probably right. But it does shut one thing out permanently...JG! :-P lol he's not passing through my guy bubble... even if my guy a.d.d. is at its highest levels lol

Everyone :D

how sad... i only have 2 more chapters :(
But... Kirstie and I have been working on an awesome! awesome! story. yes, it's so awesome that it needs two! lol But it's Tanner Foust and Josh.... bet you don't know who's writing about josh lol jk but yeah... i love it :DProbably the whole tanner thing lol