I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

He's Scared

The Parslows are leaving their homeland… well… Luke’s homeland. And his parents are staying. So I guess it’s Luke, Elijah, and I are leaving. But Josh was coming with us. We’ve spent a whole week here. I would love to stay longer, but Luke has to start preparing for the up and coming season.

I was so proud for him though. He hadn’t even looked at a bike once. He spent all of his time with this family. How adorable.

Kirstie came with us to the airport. She was leaving Melbourne to go to New Zealand for a few shows. She wanted to tell her daughter and Josh goodbye. Of course Luke and I gave them their time before we pressed them to hurry it up. We still hadn’t gone through security yet.

Once Josh walked away, he didn’t say too much. I wasn’t about to start talking to him. I know exactly how he was going to be like. But as the flight passed its four hour mark, he started talking about a few things.

When we finally got home, we dropped the Grants off and told them our goodbyes. Luke even invited Josh over to try BMX out. Josh on a BMX bike… um no. I just couldn’t see that happening.I’m not going to be half responsible for the death of my best friend’s husband!

But he said he might stop by later on. All of us are all extremely jetlagged. All we want to do right now is sleep. Elijah didn’t have that idea. Luke and I took turns though. He stayed up with him for a little bit and then once I woke up, I got my baby boy… he fell back asleep though… and so did mommy.

When all of us finally woke up, it was mid-afternoon. And Josh came knocking on the door. I tired to be happy about it. He’s lonely. Luke and Danni get along really well too.Him and Kirstie are equally crazy.

“Doing better now, Joshie?” I asked once Luke was on the floor playing with Danni.

“Yeah… I still miss her though,” he sighed.

“And you know she misses you too. But she’ll be home soon,” I tried to stay positive for him.

“I hope so. Australia is too far for me,” he went on, sinking back into the chair he was sitting in.

“Could you imagine if Luke still lived there? I would have never met him,” I pouted down at my gorgeous man who was still playing with Danni, but he was looking up at me with a big smile.

“Don’t even start. I don’t want to hear about how much you two love each other,” Josh spoke up, ruining our moment while rolling his eyes.

“But I wuve my Wukie,” I cooed, making Danni giggle at me.

Elijah even let out a little baby coo. It was adorable. I left a bunch of kisses on his smooth baby face. This just made him coo more. It was the cutest thing.

“So, are you just going to mope around the rest of the time Kirstie’s gone?” I asked Josh once everyone settled down.

“Yep. I plan to do exactly that,” he replied in a smartbutt way.

“Joshua,” I countered, sending him a look.

“I don’t know what else to do. It’s just… weird not having her around. It’s like… I don’t know what to do with myself,” he groaned while rubbing his hands over his face.

“Aw,” Luke and I both cooed at the same time, making Danni erupt into a fit of laughter once again.She’s so Kirstie’s kid.

“Shut up,” he shot back, but there was a smile there.

“Luke offered to hang out on his trails,” I reminded him.

“No! I don’t need to pedal my bike and I plan to keep it that way,” Josh replied quickly.Tough guys ride BMX. Joshie’s just scared, because he’s seen the hits Luke takes on a daily basis.

“What are you scared of, Josh?” Luke said through a slight chuckle before Danni jumped on top of him.

“Nothing… I just can’t risk getting hurt before the season even starts,” he countered rather quickly.

Luke and I shared a look before smirks came across our faces.

“He’s scared,” we both said simultaneously.

“I am not!” he groaned.

We went on to tease him a little more. Once his face started getting really red, we stopped… and then teased him after dinner. Yes, they stayed. I didn’t mind. I would do the same thing for Kirstie if Josh was gone and she was left by herself. I just couldn’t wait until she got home. The greasy thing is starting to infest my house!I may have to call a biohazard team in once Kirstie gets back to clean all of it up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok... so I have called Josh cute... because he is. I'll admit he's cute... and slightly sexy with his shirt off. and i've said all of this before a certain drifter came into the picture so :-P
when's the last time i had a josh day anyway? lol like... forever ago lol

The Parslows

comment?

omg.. Kirstie! could you imagine what would happen to the world if you wrote about Tanner and I wrote about Josh for a story? I think the world might... end lol not even kidding haha