I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Is He Drunk Too?

Luke and I have been together for a few weeks now. I’m not complaining at all. He’s a little cutie. He rides his bike all day while I go to work in the Mulisha office with all of their products. But once I’m off of work, I have about an hour to myself until that adorable little tatted up Aussie is at my door.

But today was different. It’s Friday night and he doesn’t have a contest. Instead of me going to watch him, he asked me go to a… party with him. I agreed too, but… parties aren’t my thing, especially when I don’t know many of the people. They’re all Luke’s friends. It’s obvious Luke’s the first guy I’ve hung around that’s into the BMX scene. I don’t know many of the people.Other than Brandon Dosch since he’s on the Mulisha BMX team. But I don’t like him so I don’t hang around him.

“Ready, baby?” he asked with a big smile on his face as he walked into my room where I was finishing getting ready.

“I don’t know,” I sighed while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

“You look sexy,” he grinned as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and started leaving soft kisses on my neck, making me giggle.

“It’s not that… it’s just… I don’t… party,” I said with my tone starting to grow quiet.

“Aw, babe, you’ll be fine. We don’t have to stay long. Promise,” he said cutely while making eye contact with me in the mirror.

I smiled and reached over to leave a soft kiss on his scruffy cheek. His grin quickly came over him before he took my hand and led me out to his car. He seemed so excited about this party though. As he said, his boys were back in town and he couldn’t wait to see them… and then he said he just had to introduce me to everyone. Should I be scared?

Luke told me not to worry though. His friends were ‘chill’ as he put it. This put me a little at ease, but I was still nervous. I stayed right by his side the whole night, making sure his hand was in mine so that we wouldn’t be separated. It worked too. I was still a little unsure of all of this. I know I hang with the Mulisha a lot, but… I still don’t party! I’m so out of my element right now.

“Here, baby,” Luke said to me once his friends had filtered away from us.

I looked over at him and saw a drink being held in my direction. My eyes looked at him oddly. But that just made him smile.

“You need to chill out. No one thinks any negative thoughts about you. You’ve been fine. You just need to be a little more laid back. Try it,” he grinned… How could I refuse?It’s not like we have to drive home…

I hate to say this, but… it did relax me… a lot. I started socializing with his friend, giggling around, and hanging on Luke a little more. But he was clingy too… We balanced each other out!

Once we both agreed to leaveand we had a good buzz going, we trudged out to his car. I was still giggling for no reason with my arms around his middle. He staggered a little as he walked, but I was assuming it was because of me and my own staggering. When we got to his car he leaned against it and pulled me close to him. I only caught his smile for a few quick seconds before he pressed those yummy lips against mine.

He got so playful with this kiss. I loved it! But… that was until I tasted the alcohol on him. It tasted like Jack Daniels… that’s what Jimmy drank. I pulled away, unable to push that thought aside. He tried pulling me back in, but… I fought him.

“What’s wrong?” he whispered into my ear before leaving kisses on my neck.

I sighed as he continued his trail of kisses all the way back to my lips. He left a soft one there before he drew his head back to look at me. His glossy brown eyes looked back at me and I couldn’t help but smile and nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck.

“You should come back to my place tonight,” he said. I hate to admit this, but, even though he was a little drunk, his accent made him sound so cute.

“I would if you could drive there,” I teased in my own little special way from my consumption of alcohol tonight.

“Psh, I can drive,” he said… and then almost fell over.

Once he steadied himself, a fit of giggles came over us as he leaned back against his car. He hooked his arms back around me just as I was getting my phone out of my pocket. I tired dialing a number, but his kisses got very distracting. I was finally able to get Kirstie’s number up. I wasn’t really sure what time it was, but… she’s my bestie.

“Hello?” she answered through a yawn.

“HEY!” I said a little too loudly. But it made Luke and I laugh. I think I heard a heavy sigh, but it could have been a yawn.

“Ky… are you drunk?” Kirstie asked in not the nicest tone.

“No… well, maybe… just a little bit,” I giggled out.

“Is Luke with you? Is he drunk too?” she went on to question.

“Uh huh,” I smiled while he left kisses all over my face.

“Where are you? I’m not about to let you or him drive,” she said.

I didn’t know where the heck we were so I handed Luke the phone. He went on to tell Kirstie where we were… eventually. He confused himself a few times, but her and Josh pulled up almost a half hour later.

Luke and Ifell climbed into the back seat of Josh’s truck and laughed at each other. I didn’t really look up at Josh or Kirstie. Luke was all I needed to look at right now. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I needed to control myself. I did, but… Luke didn’t.

“Do you think you can handle getting to the front door by yourselves?” Kirstie asked in a slightly annoyed voice.

“I got my baby girl,” Luke spoke up before I could say anything. And believe me I had a lot to say… I think…

But Luke climbed out and then picked me up, slinging me over his shoulders. I smiled as I clung to his middle tightly while he stumbled to the front door. Kirstie and Josh stayed in the driveway until we were in.

He didn’t stop downstairs though. He took me all the way up to my room. He gently laid me down and slowly crawled on top of me. I smiled and reached up to connect our lips. He quickly resounded, deepening this yummy kissthat still reminded me of Jimmy! But for now… I was all caught up in Luke’sdrunken Aussiness that is so sexy right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Kylee & Luke :D

comment :D