Status: Slowly coming back to life.

It Is Just A Child's Game

Prologue

Her dark copper red hair fell in a single braid down her back. Loose strands of her hair clung to her sweaty neck and forehead. Her pale slender fingers tried to push her hair away but it still continued to stick to her white skin. Her bright blue eyes stared at the passing cars searching for an empty taxi. She softly chewed on her lip and raised her right hand to attract the attention of a taxi.

She let out an irritated sigh as the taxi passed her by without stopping. She has only been standing outside for a few minutes but already she was soaking wet with sweat. She was sure that she was home because despite the moon the hung high in the sky she was still perspiring like there is no tomorrow.

A soft breeze blew in the air causing her loose white babydoll top to stir. She fixed her top and tried to catch the attention of another taxi. It slowed to a stop in front of her. A small smile graced her features as she picked up the two duffel bags she had with her. The driver opened the trunk and helped her put the heavy bags in.

She adjusted her brown shoulder bag before taking the clammy hand in hers and leading the way inside the air-conditioned taxi.

“Thank god for air condition.” She said softly.

“I am scared.” The owner of the clammy hand said.

“Don’t worry, love.” She said with a smile. “They are going to love you.”

He kept quiet but nodded his head. He tightened his grip on her hand then stared out the window.

Her smile slowly faded from her face and she stared out her own window. She carefully twirled the ring on her finger with her thumb as she thought about her situation.

It might take time but I am sure they are going to get and accept it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! I am Bianca.

This is a new story and it has been quite a long time since I've written so please be patient and give the story a chance. :) I am sorry if it is a bit confusing but it will be less vague in the next chapter.