Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

Alecce

i sighed in annoyance as I sat in the backseat of the car. Sam and Dean had solved the case of the faith healer and we were off to another case. I was more frustrated than I had been before. Dean didn't care that Azazel had Masen, but his old girlfriend calls and we have to rush to help her.

I looked up and noticed Dean looking at me through his rear view mirror. I glared at him and looked away. Dean sighed at my childish behavior. Sam chuckled and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

We had more important things to be worried about than some dumb broad. I hated how Dean was treating me. He was seriously flipping out on me. He won't fight with me, he won't let me go anywhere without him around, but now he's ignoring me to run off to some girl! Ugh this was so frustrating.

"Okay, so what's the case this broad wants us on again?" I asked, my tone flat and bored.

"She's not a broad, Ellz. Stop being a pain." Dean snapped.

"Whatever. What's the case?"

"Her dad was murdered in a car crash."

"So what does that have to do with us?" Sam asked before I could.

"She thinks it's one of our types of case."

"You told her about what we do?" Sam asked, shocked.

I felt something bubble within me and I growled. If I had told Masen the truth of what my life had been, Dean would have flipped his lid. Yet, he ran off and told this girl about it. What happened to the boy who never broke the rules? I rolled my eyes as we pulled over onto the street curb.

We all got out and I kept my face emotionless as we walked onto the crime scene. Dean called for the girl, Cassie, as Sam walked beside me. Cassie turned around and smiled at Dean. Sam squeezed my hand and I looked at him. He shook his head.

"Don't let it get to you." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"I know." I muttered back, pushing Sam away.

Cassie let go of Dean as I approached them. She looked at me and Sam and smiled. Sam smiled back. I just looked at Dean. I wasn't in the mood to be nice to some girl I owed nothing to. Cassie's smiled disappeared.

She tried to play it off and smiled to Sam again. "You must be Dean's brother, Sam."

"Yeah, nice to meet you." Sam said, shaking her hand.

"And you must be, Ellz., the best friend." She said, holding out her hand for me to shake.

"It's Ellie." I snapped, ignoring her friendly gesture. I was not in the mood.

"Oh sorry, Dean would always just called you 'Ellz', so I assumed that was like you liked to be called that. I've heard a lot about you." She mumbled.

"Oh, really. Hmm, Dean's never mentioned you. Guess you're not that important." I smirked.

"Ellz!" Dean snapped.

Dean grabbed me by my arm and pulled me away. He glared at me as Sam smiled sheepishly to Cassie. I rolled my eyes, knowing how pissed Dean was, but not caring. If he didn't care about Masen, why should I care about Cassie?

"What is your problem?" Dean growled when we were by the Impala.

"Nothing." I said, as I leaned against the car.

"Ellz, seriously. Why are you being so mean? Are you that jealous?" Dean asked, a hint of a smirk in his vice.

I growled as my eyes snapped to his face. "You wish. If you would pull your head out your ass, you'd see why I was upset."

"What do you mean?"

"You know I find it funny how you seem to forget why I agreed to come with you and Sam. Is your broad that good that you had to come running like a little bitch!" I snapped.

"You're the one acting like a bitch, Ellz!" Dean shouted angrily.

I recoiled as if I had been slapped. Did Dean just call me a bitch? I felt tears of anger sting my eyes and I growled. I swiftly turned on my heel and started walking away from Dean. I was not going to stand here and be called a bitch.

Dean grabbed my arm and roughly turned me around. I growled at him and slapped him hard. Dean looked at me, shocked, as I stormed off. If Cassie was so important, then he shouldn't care what happened to me.

I shook my head as the hurt began to set in. What in the world was going on in Dean's head? He wasn't acting like his old self and I was starting to worry. What had happened to Dean in the four years I was gone?

"Can I help you?" The old recipients asked behind the desk of the old motel.

"I'd like a room with double beds, please." I said, credit card in hand.

"Sure thing, sweetheart." She smiled as I handed her the card.

i waited as she handed me the keys and I thanked her. I walked to the room and unlocked the door. I sighed as I flopped down on the bed after salting and monster proofing house. I was so annoyed and upset at the moment that I didn't even noticed someone else in the room.

I nearly had a heart attack at the sudden sound of another voice in the room. "What's wrong with you?"

"Castiel! You asshole! Don't do that!!" I shouted, jolting up from the bed.

"Don't do what?" Castiel asked, sounding confused.

I glared at him as I slowly sat back. Castiel looked different than the last time I saw him. He seemed to glow more than before. He had the slightest impression of wings forming from his back.

I shook my head. "Don't just pop up out of the blue like that."

"My apologizes." Castiel mumbled, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine." I snapped.

"I'm not asking for physical means."

I looked at him questioningly. He sat down beside me and looked me in the eyes. He honestly looked like a real angel.

"I'm asking if you are feeling alright emotionally. You seem troubled." Castiel explained.

"Oh, yeah, I'm okay. I was just upset by something Dean did."

"Oh I see."

I sighed as I shook my head. "Why do you look so different today?"

"I do not understand your question."

"Well, today, you actually look like an angel. The last time I saw you. you looked like just a normal tax account." I said, trying to explain it without sounding too weird.

Castiel looked at me, a bit surprised. "That's a stunning revelation."

"What is?" I asked.

"If what I believe is correct, I think you might be glimpsing at my true form."

"True form?"

"Yes. When you last saw me and as you see me now, I am using a vessel."

"A vessel? As in a meat suit? Does the poor bastard even know you're riding him?"

"Of course. Before an angel can possess a human's body, they must get permission first."

I nodded taking in the new information. "So human's aren't supposed to see angel's true forms?"

"Humans can't." Castiel said. "Their eyes would burn from their sockets."

"So why can I?"

"I'm not exactly sure. i only follow the orders I am given."

"Oh, right. Staying away from the Winchester's." I mumbled, standing up.

"Exactly." Castiel said.

"Yeah, sorry, Cas. I don't plan on leaving the Winchester's at all." I said, firmly.

"You would deny God His request?"

"Damn straight I will."

Castiel shook his head at me. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the table. When i looked back, he was gone. I sighed as I sat down. Why did it feel like the whole world was out to get me? All I had ever wanted was to live a normal life with Masen. Was that so much to ask for?

*+*+*+*+*+*

Day turned to night as I sat in the motel room, bored and alone. Castiel hadn't come back and I hadn't heard from Dean. Sam called me once to see where I was. I gave him the motel name and my room number. Sam had promised to keep me updated, but that was hours ago.

I sighed as I laid on the bed, bored to tears. I wasn't upset like I had been. I knew Dean was just being Dean. It just annoyed me that he didn't seem to care at all that Masen was in trouble. It was like he was purposely trying to keep me from Azazel.

I growled at the thought. Dean had seen what Azazel had put me through. He knew what I had suffered. But letting Masen die to keep me safe was something i wasn't exactly keen about. Masen was human. Something we had all vowed to protect.

A knock at the door tore me from my thoughts. I sighed as I got up. I opened the door and smiled when I saw it was Sam. I let him in and he tossed himself onto the bed. I shut the door, slightly puzzled.

"Where's Dean?" I asked, confused.

"He's staying the night with Cassie." Sam said, sounding exhausted.

"Oh.' I mumbled, feeling my heart sink.

Sam looked at me, sympathetically and I sighed. Sam knew about my issues with sharing them. I was possessive of Sam and Dean. Sam shook his head and held his arms open. I slowly walked into them.

Sam rested his head against my chest. I smiled to myself, somewhat missing this side of him. I felt chills run down my spine as Sam looked deep into my eyes. I knew where this would lead to, but at the moment i didn't care.

I just wanted all the hurt and envy to go away. I wanted to free myself from everything, if only for a while. I wanted Sam. And he knew this. He leaned up and gently pressed his lips to my own. I felt like my world exploded as I put more energy into the kiss.

I knew what i was doing was just going to pull myself back to the way things used to be. Back when this was what our life was based on. But for this one moment I didn't care. At this moment, there was no Dean. There were no monsters or angels. There was no Masen. There was just Sam and me.

I let that thought run through my mind as I gently pushed Sam back onto the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it's out!

Sorry it took me so long. A lot of crap was going on and I didn't have time to update.

Okay, now yes, Sam and Ellie are going to do the nasty. No, I am not writing it out. Not yet at least. The next chapter will get more into the original plot of supernatural.

I hope you enjoyed. Comment or PM me if you have any questions. I hope for at least two comments before I update again. This might become a regular thing for me.

Thanks!