Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

Confusion

Azazel smirked as he stood over me. The Rakshasa growled as Azazel held him off. I felt both fear and shock course through me. What the hell was Azazel doing here, saving me? Was this about the deal I had offered earlier?

"Sorry, pal." Azazel said, "but this one's off limits.Go chase the other two. She's mine."

The Rakshasa growled, but i felt it's presence disappear. I looked up at Azazel. He smirked as he roughly pulled me up by my injured arm. He pulled me from the fun house, dragging down to a deserted area of the circus camp.

"I believe we were discussing a deal?" Azazel mused.

"Y-yeah." I muttered, feeling the pain spread through my arm.

"Ellie, I like you. I really do. But I can't accept your offer." He said, releasing me.

A flood of relief and sorrow ran though me. Relief because I didn't have to leave Sam and Dean, but sorrow because that meant John had to stay in hell.

"Why not?"

"I don't need you, yet. John's soul is very important to me. Besides, you don't even know who you are yet so there's no fun in having you right now."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you mean?"

"See? You still haven't found out, have you?"

"Found out what? Azazel, tell me." I growled.

Azazel chuckled, darkly, as he shook his head. "All in due time, Ellie. Till then make sure you take care of your soul."

I growled as Azazel disappeared from my view. Before I even had time to try and call him back, Sam and Dean emerged from the fun house. Dean's eyes landed on me and he rushed over to my side. Dean pulled me into his arms and sighed in relief. Sam smiled as he shook his head.

Sam pulled me into his arms after Dean had let me go. I felt a small smile reach my lips as I snuggled into Sam. I knew this is where i had belong the most. Not with demons. Or angels. Just here with my two boys, my sanctuary. My very own paradise.

Sure, John was gone. It hurt like hell. I knew he was never coming back. And as much as I loved him and hated him, he would be gone forever. But I also knew that he had left me something. Something that I would never lose.

He had left me Dean and Sam.

*+*+*+*+*+*

Ac/Dc's Back in Black blared through the speakers as the newly improved Impala drove off through an open road. Dean had a smirk on his face as he admired his car. I rolled my eyes, turning to look back at Sam. Sam chuckled as he shook his head to me.

Dean had been in a happier mood since the previous case we had worked on. He had spent most of his time fixing up his Impala. I had spent some time at Ellen's. Being around Sam and Dean at the moment wasn't exactly good for me.

I mean, I had come to terms with John's death and all, but it was kinda hard to be around his two sons that reminded me of him. A lot. So Ellen had let me hang out at her place. I spent most of my time there hanging out with Jo and Ash. They're really cool and nice people.

"Woo! Listen to her purr. " Dean said, suddenly snapping me out of my daze. "You ever heard anything so sweet?"

"You know, if you two wanna get a room, just let us know." Sam said, leaning between the driver's seat and the passenger's seat.

"Aw, don't listen to him, baby. He doesn't understand us." Dean said, rubbing the dashboard of the Impala.

Sam scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"You're in a good mood." Sam remarked.

"Why shouldn't I be?"

"No reason."

"I got my car. Got a case. Things are looking up." Dean said.

"You also have a big ego, Mr. Sunshine." I mumbled, looking out the window.

Dean glared at me. I was a bit upset because we always took the Impala while my poor baby just sat back at Bobby's collecting dust.

Sam pulled my attention from whatever Dean was about to say. "Uh, how far to Red Lodge, Ells?"

"About another 300 hundred miles."

"Good." Dean smirked, speeding up.

After a while of driving, we finally entered into the small city of Red Lodge. I shook my head, feeling a bit annoyed. This was just what I needed. To be stuck in another crappy motel, while Sam and Dean did all the work.

Sometimes, I really hated how overprotective these boys were. I could handle myself fine, but that never seemed to process through their brains. This was all Azazel's fault. If he had never kidnapped me like he did, then I would be able to work with Sam and Dean.

We pulled into the parking lot of the Adobe Courts, which e as boring as its name. I sighed, dramatically as we all got out of the Impala. Sam chuckled while Dean rolled his eyes. We all walked into the office to get our room key. Sam and I stayed by the door, leaving Dean to go get the rooms.

Dean came back with the room key. we headed off to our room. The boys were talking about our current case, but my mind was somewhere else. I was still a bit puzzled by what Azazel had said to me. What had it all meant?

He couldn't give me back John because he needed him? What the hell did he need him for? What good was John in hell to him? John may have been an ass when he was alive, but i don't think he was that bad that Azazel would need him for anything.

And what had he meant about me? What big secret was out there that no one wanted me to know? What had Azazel meant when he said that I didn't even know who I was? What did the demons know that I didn't?

"Ellz!" Dean shouted.

"Huh? What?" I jumped out of my daze.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, what happened?" I asked.

"We're going to head out. Are you sure you're okay?" Dean asked, looking worried.

I smiled. "Yes, I'm fine, Dean."

Dean nodded. He leaned forward and gently kissed my forehead. Sam gave me a short wave and they were gone. I shook my head a bit confused. What the hell was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know I took forever! Sorry, but my Internet has been acting up.

Gayy!

I hope to get at least a chapter or two done today before it shuts off again!

Also, I'm going to get back into the romance between Dean, Sam, and Ellie. Castiel won't be much of a romantic figure till a bit later in the story. I'm still trying to decided when I want to reveal the big secret about Ellie. =P

Well, add my facebook page to stay updated!

Hope you enjoyed!